/* */

PDA

View Full Version : duaa-urgent please

Laila-
05-26-2011, 09:26 PM
Assalamu alaikum borthers and sisters
I have many exams at the moments at school, I have my business studies exam tomorrow, please brothers and sisters my plea to you is to make duaa for me, please make duaa to Allah that I achieve grade A* for my business studies exam and grade A stars for ALL my other subjects, I pray that Allah accepts all your duaaz amen ameen amen.
Ps: please mention my name in your duaa as allah has said to be specific when making duaa, my name is Tamana

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
05-27-2011, 01:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Laila-
Assalamu alaikum borthers and sisters
Wa'alaikumsalam
I have many exams at the moments at school, I have my business studies exam tomorrow, please brothers and sisters my plea to you is to make duaa for me, please make duaa to Allah that I achieve grade A* for my business studies exam and grade A stars for ALL my other subjects, I pray that Allah accepts all your duaaz amen ameen amen.
Ps: please mention my name in your duaa as allah has said to be specific when making duaa, my name is Tamana
Everyone can make duaa for you without mention your name. Allah must be knows who they mean. You need to learn further about sifat of Allah.

But, okay, I will make duaa for you. Inshaallah.

Just_A_Girl13
05-27-2011, 01:50 AM
Peace be with you sister,

I would be honored to make duaa for you :) Inshallah I hope you will do well on your exams. Good luck!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!