/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Hajj Packages (UK)

jimbo123
05-26-2011, 10:05 PM
Is anybody going for Hajj this year?

I wanted go with Al-Hidaayah or Nabil hajj. I am just waiting for Hidaayah to announce their prices. Does anybody know how expensive they have been in the past?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
05-26-2011, 10:19 PM
:salamext:

Al Hidayah is really good and from what I've heard you get your money's worth, but it comes at a very painful cost. They around £4000-£5000.

jimbo123
05-26-2011, 11:17 PM
Tis a lot indeed. I am hoping to go for the standard plus package. Hopefully it won't be too much. The main thing I am after is to be close to the Haram (which they are) and a smooth hajj experience.

Reflections
05-28-2011, 11:05 AM
Hajj isn't ever cheap...Need a couple of thousands. May Allah make it easy for you and for all who haven't performed hajj..Allahoma ameen

You can try these people; http://www.radiantdrops.com/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Riana17
05-28-2011, 11:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bint Abi
Hajj isn't ever cheap...Need a couple of thousands. May Allah make it easy for you and for all who haven't performed hajj..Allahoma ameen

You can try these people; http://www.radiantdrops.com/
salam
oh it is really expensive

Reflections
05-28-2011, 11:29 AM
^InshaAllah each penny spent in the path of Allah will be worthwhile..if not in this dunya then the aakhirah

jimbo123
05-28-2011, 01:21 PM
I know Hajj is always expensive. Anything above £3500 seems expensive to me. I guess that's because I know it will be at least £3000.

Ramadhan
05-29-2011, 01:28 AM
you guys in europe are so ever more fortunate when it comes to hajj. In Indonesia, there's a wait of around 4-7 years if you register with standard government-run hajj trip. Indonesia has a quota of around 200,000 places every year but multiple more people register and you have to pay a down payment of IDR20million (USD2,500) just to get a number, and the total cost for the standard government package (cramped accommodation, miles away from masjdil haram and nabawwi) is around USD3,500-USD4,000.
And if you don't want to wait for several years, you can opt for the "hajj plus" packages run by private travel agents, but which set you back of around USD7,000 - USD10,000 depending on what type of accommodation you choose.
My brother and his wife last year paid USD8,000 EACH for a economy class flight and accommodation at the hilton makkah only after the peak was off (meaning they went straight to madinah for a week after arafah before going back to makkah).

Ramadhan
05-29-2011, 01:33 AM
Consider this: Indonesia is still a developing country, and muslims in Indonesia save money all their lifetime to be able to afford hajj. Many farmers even sell their cows or ricefields to pay for the hajj trip.
So for you who are fortunate enough and have money and good health, do not delay your hajj trip because you will never know what's going to happen next.

jimbo123
05-29-2011, 08:10 PM
Wow I do feel very fortunate now. There's loads off people I know who delay Hajj because they feel they aren't ready - or want to wait until after marriage so they don't need to pay to go twice. And there's other people I know who say they can't afford it but waste money on useless things.

Whilst on Hajj is a person always within viciinity of the Kaaba? For example, on the day of Arafaah and days when you stay in tents and chuck pebbles. I am just trying to calculate how many days will be spent from the hotel which is 5 mins away from the Kaaba.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!