/* */

PDA

View Full Version : questions regarding purity

muslimgirl12
05-27-2011, 01:22 PM
salaam

I was wondering if someone can help me out with these questions - might just be waswas

1) when i go to the toilet i normally flush the toilet before doing istanja so i dont get any splash backs -
my question is that when i fluh the toilet the seat has drops of water on it due to the flush -

is this water impure - because sometimes i forget to wipe it before sitting down - and my clothes touch the seat especially the back seat - cosi forget to wipe it -

do i have to change my clothe if this happens

2) you know when you pick you spots or if they burst white stuff comes out - and after this white stuff water comes out - is this water impure - do you have to wait till this water stops coming out before doing wudu - and does this break you wudu??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslimgirl12
06-01-2011, 12:17 PM
can any1 help with the questions above please

'Abd-al Latif
06-01-2011, 01:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimgirl12
salaam

I was wondering if someone can help me out with these questions - might just be waswas

1) when i go to the toilet i normally flush the toilet before doing istanja so i dont get any splash backs -
my question is that when i fluh the toilet the seat has drops of water on it due to the flush -

is this water impure - because sometimes i forget to wipe it before sitting down - and my clothes touch the seat especially the back seat - cosi forget to wipe it -

do i have to change my clothe if this happens
:salamext:

Let me get back to you. I want to be absolutely sure before I say anything.

2) you know when you pick you spots or if they burst white stuff comes out - and after this white stuff water comes out - is this water impure - do you have to wait till this water stops coming out before doing wudu - and does this break you wudu??
No, pus coming out from the body does not break wudu.

'Abd-al Latif
06-01-2011, 01:16 PM
If the water on the toilet seat is contaminated then clean it with pure water, but be careful because these types of things are very small and create waswas. Don't end up spend all of your time in the toilet.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
muslimgirl12
06-01-2011, 01:55 PM
salaam - thankyou for your reply -

I dont know if it gets contanimated - all i know is when i flush the toilet the water comes on the seat -

what abotu if you do istanja and your using your hand to clean your self - after clesning yourself the hand is dripping with water - is this water impure from your hands - and gets onto you clothes???

Ramadhan
06-01-2011, 03:41 PM
what abotu if you do istanja and your using your hand to clean your self - after clesning yourself the hand is dripping with water - is this water impure from your hands - and gets onto you clothes???
If you've rinsed your hands with pure water, then the water dripping from your hands should not be contaminated and hence your clothes should be ok. If you are unsure, just rinse the part of your clothes with pure water.

muslimgirl12
06-03-2011, 11:28 AM
salaam

But when you do instanja - you dont wash your hands inbetween urinating and istanja - you wash your hands after you finsh doing istanja

Muslim Woman
06-03-2011, 12:10 PM
:wa:

salaam -

..what abotu if you do istanja and your using your hand to clean your self - after clesning yourself the hand is dripping with water - is this water impure from your hands - and gets onto you clothes???

if u use toilet paper with left hand and water pipe with right hand , then impure water wonn't drop from hand :statisfie

muslimgirl12
06-03-2011, 12:18 PM
but your not allowed to use your right hand to clean your self with

Muslim Woman
06-03-2011, 12:22 PM
Salaam

pour the water with right hand and use toilet paper with left hand seperately

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!