/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If my religion and faith are wrong ...

Amat Allah
05-27-2011, 01:24 PM
If my religion and faith are wrong then why :

- why teaching its followers to be good to others no matter who they are?

- why its followers bother themselves waking up early before the sunrise and leave their warm beds to make Wudu and go to Masjids even in cold , hot , rainy and dusty weathers and many wake up in the middle of the night to pray alone while others are sleeping? what is dragging them to Masjids ? why to be attached to them? why keeping on praying five times a day and bothering themselves to make Wudu before each prayer? While the prayers in other faiths are away easier and often has a specific day to be done or let me say to be said in it? .

- why do we see the Masjids are full of Muslims while other houses of worship belonging to other faiths and religions are almost empty?

- why in one city of the Muslim countries we find over 17000 Masjids and they are all active and full of worshippers while other houses of worship from other faiths are few and many of them are now as antiquities?

- why the Holy Book (Qur`aan) of Muslims (which supposed to lead us astray cause it’s a lie as many claims)ordering them to be good, to give charity , to pray, to forgive others, to ask God for forgiveness , to repent, to not commit Zina( fornication), to not kill , not lie, not cheat, not take usury, not backbite others , not to spy on others, not to mock others and call them names, to rely on God , trust Him and return to Him in everything, to be good and take care of poor, widows, orphans and needy people, to be respected and well-mannered, to be dutiful to your parent , obey them and be merciful to them and all creatures, to be patient, to wait for not return from others and make good only for God`s sake?

-why to bother ourselves fasting and obeying God`s commandments and not only put into effect what is obligated on us but do extra optional acts of worship? Why while we suppose to be leaded astray for the religion of satan we are following ?and for whom we do this and what is the proof we have to make us hold this religion and its teachings strongly and so hard with our teeth , hands and everything?

-why the number of its followers is increasing day by day , while many followers of other faiths ended up atheists ?

- why Muslims believe in and honoring all prophets and messengers (peace and blessings of Allah be upon them) while other faiths believe in some and denying some and tell horrible and ugly stories about them ; one committed fornication with his daughters , the other one is magician and one done so and so( O Allah I seek your refuge and protection from saying such things)?

-why it is an obligation for the (stray followers of this false religion and faith) Muslims to believe in all divine books of Allah and ordered (by their false religion) to respect them while other faiths take Qur`aan and burn it in public ?

-why to let others ask, search and investigate about it while other faiths sometimes forbid searching and questioning and those who ask so much are evil at the end and the work of satan? If Islam is not the truth so, why allowing others investigate it? (if it is false then how to cover its errors if allowing others to ask about everything about it?)

- why to take the journey of Hajj walking for long distances while the way is crowded and the weather is sometimes rainy, sometimes too hot and sometimes cold, what forcing them to do that wearing only two pieces of weaved cloths, why and for whom?

-why many embracing this Deen while Media, haters and sinful followers made wonders destroying its image? Is it wise to know such false religion then embrace it? Or there is something attracted them something captured their hearts something drove their way to it?

-why to be the fastest growing religion on earth?

-why when Islam ( the false religion and the religion of Devil as many say) teaches that there is nothing and none like God then nothing and none like Him but other faiths say that and at the same time ascribe to Him The Exalted many of His creatures characters and attributes?

- why when Islam says that God Is The Most Just then He Is , while other faiths saying this and then accusing God with the ugliest and most heinous crimes of oppression and injustice ?

- why for a religion (which many consider it as the devil work) to be the most reasonable?

-why it has one specific book which is still written in its origin language and free of contradictions, while other faiths have many and many books rewritten many and many times by different CREAUTRES (adding , deleting and changing as they like)? Isn`t Qur`aan the work of satan (as many claim)? then why to be protected from changes all this time? Why to be the same book since 14000 and more? and why to have many scientific evidences which are impossible for the people of the time which the Qur`aan revealed in to discover them because of the lack of advanced equipments which are very necessary to discover all those things mentioned in Qur`aan?

just wondering and can`t understand why my religion is false to many wise , thinker and sane people around the world ... Indeed, Sub`haan Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Who Am I?
05-27-2011, 01:59 PM
I just want to say that I've never believed in Qu'ran burning, even when I did not understand Islam. Book burning and censorship is evil. Look at 1930's Germany after the Nazis came to power or Soviet Russia to see why censorship is evil. I don't believe in censorship of any kind.

"Beware he would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master." - Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri (yeah, I know, it's a video game, but that quote is awesome)

I will admit that I still have some issues with Islam, but I have issues with Christianity too. That's just me being me though and is in no way an insult to Islam or its followers. I have issues with a lot of things and a lot of people.

As you said, a lot of what I have seen in the Qu'ran makes sense, more sense than some stuff I've read in the Bible.

OK, I've said what I wanted to say. Carry on...

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-27-2011, 05:27 PM
^Actually in the beginning you will have problems, but when you see the wisdom behind the issue it becomes all clear.. So yeah we all have lots of learning to do..so this very moment i would call it the journey of 'learning' , sorry if it sounds geeky :\

Perseveranze
05-27-2011, 06:23 PM
Also...

- Islam (as a group or organization) gives most to charity compared to any other every single year.

- Islam is the most diversly followed faith in the world (in terms of race, background, nationality etc.).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ICYUNVMe
05-27-2011, 09:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah

- why its followers bother themselves waking up early before the sunrise and leave their warm beds to make Wudu and go to Masjids even in cold , hot , rainy and dusty weathers and many wake up in the middle of the night to pray alone while others are sleeping? what is dragging them to Masjids ? why to be attached to them? why keeping on praying five times a day and bothering themselves to make Wudu before each prayer? While the prayers in other faiths are away easier and often has a specific day to be done or let me say to be said in it? .

- why do we see the Masjids are full of Muslims while other houses of worship belonging to other faiths and religions are almost empty?

- why in one city of the Muslim countries we find over 17000 Masjids and they are all active and full of worshippers while other houses of worship from other faiths are few and many of them are now as antiquities?

- why the Holy Book (Qur`aan) of Muslims (which supposed to lead us astray cause it’s a lie as many claims)ordering them to be good, to give charity , to pray, to forgive others, to ask God for forgiveness , to repent, to not commit Zina( fornication), to not kill , not lie, not cheat, not take usury, not backbite others , not to spy on others, not to mock others and call them names, to rely on God , trust Him and return to Him in everything, to be good and take care of poor, widows, orphans and needy people, to be respected and well-mannered, to be dutiful to your parent , obey them and be merciful to them and all creatures, to be patient, to wait for not return from others and make good only for God`s sake?

-why to bother ourselves fasting and obeying God`s commandments and not only put into effect what is obligated on us but do extra optional acts of worship? Why while we suppose to be leaded astray for the religion of satan we are following ?and for whom we do this and what is the proof we have to make us hold this religion and its teachings strongly and so hard with our teeth , hands and everything?

-why the number of its followers is increasing day by day , while many followers of other faiths ended up atheists ?

- why Muslims believe in and honoring all prophets and messengers (peace and blessings of Allah be upon them) while other faiths believe in some and denying some and tell horrible and ugly stories about them ; one committed fornication with his daughters , the other one is magician and one done so and so( O Allah I seek your refuge and protection from saying such things)?

-why it is an obligation for the (stray followers of this false religion and faith) Muslims to believe in all divine books of Allah and ordered (by their false religion) to respect them while other faiths take Qur`aan and burn it in public ?

-why to let others ask, search and investigate about it while other faiths sometimes forbid searching and questioning and those who ask so much are evil at the end and the work of satan? If Islam is not the truth so, why allowing others investigate it? (if it is false then how to cover its errors if allowing others to ask about everything about it?)

- why to take the journey of Hajj walking for long distances while the way is crowded and the weather is sometimes rainy, sometimes too hot and sometimes cold, what forcing them to do that wearing only two pieces of weaved cloths, why and for whom?

-why many embracing this Deen while Media, haters and sinful followers made wonders destroying its image? Is it wise to know such false religion then embrace it? Or there is something attracted them something captured their hearts something drove their way to it?

-why when Islam ( the false religion and the religion of Devil as many say) teaches that there is nothing and none like God then nothing and none like Him but other faiths say that and at the same time ascribe to Him The Exalted many of His creatures characters and attributes?

- why when Islam says that God Is The Most Just then He Is , while other faiths saying this and then accusing God with the ugliest and most heinous crimes of oppression and injustice ?

- why for a religion (which many consider it as the devil work) to be the most reasonable?

-why it has one specific book which is still written in its origin language and free of contradictions, while other faiths have many and many books rewritten many and many times by different CREAUTRES (adding , deleting and changing as they like)? Isn`t Qur`aan the work of satan (as many claim)? then why to be protected from changes all this time? Why to be the same book since 14000 and more? and why to have many scientific evidences which are impossible for the people of the time which the Qur`aan revealed in to discover them because of the lack of advanced equipments which are very necessary to discover all those things mentioned in Qur`aan?

just wondering and can`t understand why my religion is false to many wise , thinker and sane people around the world ... Indeed, Sub`haan Allah
So..... what you're saying is you have faith in your Faith. That's good. I think that's required, isn't it?

Just_A_Girl13
05-27-2011, 10:10 PM
This is such a nice post! It was very inspiring and it put a smile on my face :)

Peace be with you, sister!

Amat Allah
05-28-2011, 03:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Just a Guy
I just want to say that I've never believed in Qu'ran burning, even when I did not understand Islam. Book burning and censorship is evil. Look at 1930's Germany after the Nazis came to power or Soviet Russia to see why censorship is evil. I don't believe in censorship of any kind. "Beware he would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master." - Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri (yeah, I know, it's a video game, but that quote is awesome) I will admit that I still have some issues with Islam, but I have issues with Christianity too. That's just me being me though and is in no way an insult to Islam or its followers. I have issues with a lot of things and a lot of people. As you said, a lot of what I have seen in the Qu'ran makes sense, more sense than some stuff I've read in the Bible. OK, I've said what I wanted to say. Carry on...
cause you are reasonable Alhamdulilah May Allah bless you more and more ...Ameeeeeeen

and its ok, you are new and of course you will have your Qs ,it is completely ok...

what issues you have with Islam? if you have any Qs my respected brother then never let anything stop ya...just ask away and by Allah`s willing we will try our best to give ya the answers according to Qur`aan and Sunnah in shaa Allah

and you are welcome to ask whatever you want, just open your heart and fear nothing in shaa Allah...

May Allah give ya the best of this life and the best of the hereafter too Ameeeeeeeeen

format_quote Originally Posted by Pєαяℓ σf Wιѕ∂σм
^Actually in the beginning you will have problems, but when you see the wisdom behind the issue it becomes all clear.. So yeah we all have lots of learning to do..so this very moment i would call it the journey of 'learning' , sorry if it sounds geeky :\

very true honey...May Allah bless ya and be pleased with ya Ameeeeeeeen
format_quote Originally Posted by Perseveranze
Also... - Islam (as a group or organization) gives most to charity compared to any other every single year. - Islam is the most diversly followed faith in the world (in terms of race, background, nationality etc.).

Yes, Sub`haan Allah

Jazakum Allahu Al Firdaws my noble brother without being reckoning and all the Ummah too Ameeeeeeeeeen

whoever wana add to what i posted you are welcome...

format_quote Originally Posted by ICYUNVMe
So..... what you're saying is you have faith in your Faith. That's good. I think that's required, isn't it?
the case here O brother; is not about me having faith in my faith or not...the case here is, what is this faith I am having based on?

facts, truth, logic, honesty and spiritual and a material evidences and proofs or on myth, lies, falsity, and on freezing the mind, ignoring mind and intellect and hiding the facts and truth?

is the faith I am having only a faith because others said so or the clear truth which can never ever be denied for all the solid and evident evidences and proofs it has?

is it the claimed truth which used to decieve others mind or the truth by itself which leading others to the Lord of the Worlds?

it is not to be a parrot repeating the words of others my respected brother without thinking; it is to think, analyze, investigate, search for answers and reasons ; it is to know the real truth and facts...

it is to be reasonable and sens and to use your brain then judge based on the right and correct info and not to be a tail of others; wherever they drag you you follow...

may Allah lead your way to the path of the endless happiness my respected brother Ameeeen

with all my respect and humility.

format_quote Originally Posted by Just_A_Girl13
This is such a nice post! It was very inspiring and it put a smile on my face Peace be with you, sister!
Thank you honey, May Allah lead your way to Him always and forever and May He The Exalted never prevent ya from the real happiness Ameeeeeen

May Peace be with you too sweetie...Ameeeen

I said nothing but the truth and Allah Is my witness...

al yunan
05-28-2011, 06:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ICYUNVMe

Salam brother,

Speaking as an ex E.O Christian I kind of sense the sister's statement must sound strange to you for you to say "faith in your faith".
For what is unique to Islam is its basic requirement of submission to Allah S.W.T followed by Trust in Him then Faith.
The requirement of trust is also enjoined by Allah S.W.T himself as mentioned in the Quran Surah 102.
Now I think back to the E.O official dogma of faith void of search of proof or as they say it "Believe but don't investigate" (Pisteve ke mi erevna).
I hope this makes it clearer to you.

Masalam

Who Am I?
05-28-2011, 10:24 AM
Well I have to admit that I am becoming more comfortable here.

Riana17
05-28-2011, 10:35 AM

I cannot agree more with your post, alhamdollelah rabil alamin

Amat Allah
09-24-2011, 08:01 AM
God showed us the way from the beginning and taught us that there are two paths…one is to my pleasure and one to my displeasure and taught us what we would find at the end of each one…He told us from the beginning this is My path, which is straight, so follow it; and do not follow other ways, for you will be separated from My way. This has He instructed you that you may become righteous , He told us from the beginning why He created us the purpose the reason and what He wants us do to and how to live…

He The Exalted and Most Generous showed us the way of goodness and the way of evil and blessed us with a brain to think and realize; He AlMighty blessed us with the free willing to honor us but what have we done with this free willing , used it to disobey Him and used everything He created for us to help us in worshipping Him ; in disobeying Him and became worshippers of what He had provided us with instead of being slaves of God , instead of being faithful, thankful and grateful…

And also used that free willing in insulting God and accusing Him with the worst things and crimes…

If God love for us to be a stray then He wouldn`t tell us good from bad , if Allah wants us to be disbelievers then He The Exalted wouldn`t send us prophets and messengers to warn us, teach you and give good tidings for those who walk to Allah …

Allah dislikes disbelief , injustice and everything bad , Allah never punished a nation but after the rejection of the message of whom He had sent as warners and teachers and never punished a nation or anyone from the first slip but He gave them time and chances and sent reminders to them and warned them several times…

The bad is in us , and if anything bad would befall us then because of what our hands done and have put forth…

so, never tell lies about Allah cause nothing and none like Him The Most Perfect…

You can feel His existence but if we have sensed the god we are worshipping with any of the five senses we have ; then that thing is not God and won’t be ever…

Ramadhan
09-24-2011, 01:07 PM
:sl:

I am so glad you updated this post. Since yesterday I've been searching for this post as I am in a discussion with non-muslims and I remembered your post that would show them how Islam cannot possibly from other than the Creator.

Amat Allah
09-24-2011, 01:59 PM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh Wa Ridahu Allathee laa sakhata ba`adahuSub`haan Rabbiya Al Atheem. May Allah strengthen ya in Hujjah (reasoning and proofing), knowledge, Sabir ( patience), wisdom and Make you an example for the righteous my noble and respected brother and make you a light of His guidance; leading others to His path of Pleasure, Rahmah and Happiness AmeeeenJazakum Allahu Firdawsahu Al Aalaa bella hisaab wa saaer Al Ummah Ameeeeen (May Allah reward you with the highest level of His Paradise without being reckoning and the whole Ummah Ameeeeeen)

Amat Allah
11-23-2011, 06:27 AM
Allah says:"If you disbelieve - indeed, Allah is Free from need of you. And He does not approve for His servants disbelief. And if you are grateful, He approves it for you; and no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, and He will inform you about what you used to do. Indeed, He is Knowing of that within the breasts. (7)" Surat Azzumar

Amat Allah
01-08-2012, 03:32 AM
Allah says:"And had your Lord willed, those on earth would have believed - all of them entirely. Then, [O Muhammad], would you compel the people in order that they become believers? (99)And it is not for a soul to believe except by permission of Allah, and He will place defilement upon those who will not use reason. (100)Say, "Observe what is in the heavens and earth." But of no avail will be signs or warners to a people who do not believe (101)So do they wait except for like [what occurred in] the days of those who passed on before them? Say, "Then wait; indeed, I am with you among those who wait." (102)Then We will save our messengers and those who have believed. Thus, it is an obligation upon Us that We save the believers (103)Say, [O Muhammad], "O people, if you are in doubt as to my religion - then I do not worship those which you worship besides Allah; but I worship Allah, who causes your death. And I have been commanded to be of the believers (104)And [commanded], 'Direct your face toward the religion, inclining to truth, and never be of those who associate others with Allah; (105)And do not invoke besides Allah that which neither benefits you nor harms you, for if you did, then indeed you would be of the wrongdoers.'" (106)And if Allah should touch you with adversity, there is no remover of it except Him; and if He intends for you good, then there is no repeller of His bounty. He causes it to reach whom He wills of His servants. And He is the Forgiving, the Merciful (107)Say, "O mankind, the truth has come to you from your Lord, so whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] his soul, and whoever goes astray only goes astray [in violation] against it. And I am not over you a manager." (108)And follow what is revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and be patient until Allah will judge. And He is the best of judges. (109)" Surat Yunus

Amat Allah
01-08-2012, 04:01 AM
I don`t only believe that Islam is the truth but I do know it is and I am deadly sure more than %100 and with endless zeros but why?

cause it is so clear and perfect that it leaves nothing to make me doubt it; unlike other religions and faiths which leaded me to nothing but confusion...

and The Lord of the worlds The Creator challanged and still challanging ya in His sayings The Exalted:" Say, "If mankind and the jinn gathered in order to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like of it, even if they were to each other assistants." (88)" Surat Al Israa

"[All] praise is [due] to Allah, who has sent down upon His Servant the Book and has not made therein any deviance. (1)" Surat Al Kahf

"Indeed, those who disbelieve in the message after it has come to them... And indeed, it is a mighty Book. (41)Falsehood cannot approach it from before it or from behind it; [it is] a revelation from a [Lord who is] Wise and Praiseworthy. (42)" Surat Fussilat

"And if you are in doubt about what We have sent down upon Our Servant [Muhammad], then produce a surah the like thereof and call upon your witnesses other than Allah, if you should be truthful. (23)But if you do not - and you will never be able to - then fear the Fire, whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers. (24)" Surat Al Baqarah

"Or do they say [about the Prophet], "He invented it?" Say, "Then bring forth a surah like it and call upon [for assistance] whomever you can besides Allah, if you should be truthful." (38)Rather, they have denied that which they encompass not in knowledge and whose interpretation has not yet come to them. Thus did those before them deny. Then observe how was the end of the wrongdoers. (39)And of them are those who believe in it, and of them are those who do not believe in it. And your Lord is most knowing of the corrupters (40)And if they deny you, [O Muhammad], then say, "For me are my deeds, and for you are your deeds. You are disassociated from what I do, and I am disassociated from what you do." (41)And among them are those who listen to you. But can you cause the deaf to hear, although they will not use reason? (42)And among them are those who look at you. But can you guide the blind although they will not [attempt to] see? (43)Indeed, Allah does not wrong the people at all, but it is the people who are wronging themselves. (44)" Surat Yunus

"Or do they say, "He invented it"? Say, "Then bring ten surahs like it that have been invented and call upon [for assistance] whomever you can besides Allah, if you should be truthful." (13)And if they do not respond to you - then know that the Qur'an was revealed with the knowledge of Allah and that there is no deity except Him. Then, would you [not] be Muslims? (14)Whoever desires the life of this world and its adornments - We fully repay them for their deeds therein, and they therein will not be deprived. (15)Those are the ones for whom there is not in the Hereafter but the Fire. And lost is what they did therein, and worthless is what they used to do. (16)So is one who [stands] upon a clear evidence from his Lord [like the aforementioned]? And a witness from Him follows it, and before it was the Scripture of Moses to lead and as mercy. Those [believers in the former revelations] believe in the Qur'an. But whoever disbelieves in it from the [various] factions - the Fire is his promised destination. So be not in doubt about it. Indeed, it is the truth from your Lord, but most of the people do not believe. (17)And who is more unjust than he who invents a lie about Allah? Those will be presented before their Lord, and the witnesses will say, "These are the ones who lied against their Lord." Unquestionably, the curse of Allah is upon the wrongdoers. (18)" Surat Hood

syed1
01-08-2012, 04:50 AM
17000 Masjids and they are all active and full of worshippers while other houses of worship from other faiths are few and many of them are now as antiquities?
Not sure where the topic of conversation is but just thought I'd mention something about the above2 points..It is unfortunate to say that our masjids are not as full as you are claiming them to be. Infact, masjids are rarely ever at capacity. only on fridays and during ramazan is when our masjids have a sense of occupancy.

In terms of other places of worships being "antiques"- I am not sure if this is similiar but I am sure you are all familiar with the hadith which indicates that one of the minor signs of judgement day will be that our masjids will be very well decorated and look extravagent but inside it will be empty. which is the case we see today. (BTW, a sign of judgement day, like this one, does not in any way condemn the fact that our masjids should be decorated)

Amat Allah
01-08-2012, 05:33 AM
Full in compare with other houses of worship that belong to other faiths O Son of my Ummah...in shaa Allah you will understand, May Allah Be pleased with ya Ameeeeen

syed1
01-08-2012, 01:04 PM
in shaa Allah you will understand
understand what? ^o)

think I got it pretty well :P.
thanks though

Salam

Amat Allah
01-08-2012, 01:22 PM
it doesn`t seem like you did, when reading your post above my noble brother but I won`t say much just Allah will make ya understand in His way in shaa Allah...

you are welcome at anytime and salam to you too.

Signor
03-28-2015, 08:20 AM
Much Needed Bump

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!