/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Picture

Reflections
05-27-2011, 03:10 PM
As-Salaamu '3alaykum,

I went on my profile and somehow my avatar picture has changed to a picture of a man :/ but then I checked My user CP and it has on the setting the picture I originally put..On profile says otherwise..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
05-27-2011, 04:50 PM
:wa:

Your avatar looks fine to me.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-27-2011, 04:59 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'salaam

same here sis, i see no picture of a man either..i see a pic of a rose..

maybe its just your imagination :\ messing but seriously see a rose..

Who Am I?
05-27-2011, 05:13 PM
"It's a man, baby!" - Austin Powers ;D

No but really, it's a flower.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mr.President
05-27-2011, 05:14 PM
In Allah I Trust ! nothing wrong ! but try CTRL + F5 if u r using a PC

Reflections
05-27-2011, 09:52 PM
Nope..I still see it..I'm not seeing things..I have my specs on :exhausted

جوري
05-27-2011, 10:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bint Abi
Nope..I still see it..I'm not seeing things..I have my specs on

lol sis I am worried about you ;D in conjunction to seeing this man, is he also saying anything? ;D forgive me I just had to seize the opportunity ..

GuestFellow
05-27-2011, 10:51 PM
Nope..I still see it..I'm not seeing things..I have my specs on :exhausted
Salaam,

What did the man look like? :/

Reflections
05-27-2011, 11:10 PM
Oh my..I sound crazy.

Reflections
05-27-2011, 11:13 PM
Actually..he looked like this:

The vid picture..

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-27-2011, 11:14 PM
^:-\ really?

maybe its your browser, or your comp :-\ because i still see a flower aka rose.

Cabdullahi
05-27-2011, 11:17 PM
Just make one more post before the admins diagnose you with forum craziness

GuestFellow
05-27-2011, 11:21 PM
Actually..he looked like this:

The vid picture..

I've watched his videos. He's a great scholar.

Reflections
05-27-2011, 11:27 PM
^Still doesn't explain the man on my profile.....

Cabdullahi
05-27-2011, 11:35 PM
^Still doesn't explain the man on my profile.....
the sheykh is talking about istikhara

'the divine response through istikhara is directing you to do what is best for you'

GuestFellow
05-27-2011, 11:38 PM
@ Bit abi

I don't think there is anything to worry about. What do you think it might be? :/

Reflections
05-27-2011, 11:53 PM
^I don't have a clue, I'll re-check my profile..

Cabdullahi
05-27-2011, 11:53 PM
the jinn
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Bit abi
scary

جوري
05-28-2011, 01:14 AM
@ Bit abi I don't think there is anything to worry about. What do you think it might be? :/

Guestfellow we should hold you on cake crimes and persecute you on grounds of section 4 of the anti fat laws to the fullest extent.. shame on you misdirecting all those who walk aright the 1200 calorie path! :raging:

Ramadhan
05-28-2011, 04:55 AM
I see a rose. not a man.

'Abd Al-Maajid
05-28-2011, 05:18 AM
I see a rose. What have you been smoking lately? :p:

al yunan
05-28-2011, 07:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
Guestfellow we should hold you on cake crimes and persecute you on grounds of section 4 of the anti fat laws to the fullest extent.. shame on you misdirecting all those who walk aright the 1200 calorie path!

Assalamu alaikum dear sister,

For those that follow a calorie path should they eat the cake so what, they may fast
but what of poor diabetics as I we may eat the cake and go hyper and turn into the past.

Masalam

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-28-2011, 08:36 AM

Guestfellow we should hold you on cake crimes and persecute you on grounds of section 4 of the anti fat laws to the fullest extent.. shame on you misdirecting all those who walk aright the 1200 calorie path! :raging:
I agree!:raging:

Reflections
05-28-2011, 10:46 AM
I did try screen shot it before but it didn't work.

The man isn't there anymore..<_<..I DID see a man before..I'm not that crazy:exhausted

Asiyah3
05-28-2011, 12:01 PM
Trying to get more profile viewers, Eh? :P Clever =P Hey, I'm seeing something too!

ProudMuslimSis
05-28-2011, 12:26 PM
Could it have been that the flower looked like a man without your specs on?
Could you have signed into someone else's account by mistake for an istance?
Could the change have been made a while ago and then fixed but the page was not refreshed until recently?
Could it be that someone with higher powers is trying to communicate with you and you should take it all seriously?

Have a sketch artist draw the face so we can all see it please.

Abu Zainab
05-28-2011, 01:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pєαяℓ σf Wιѕ∂σм
Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ

Guestfellow we should hold you on cake crimes and persecute you on grounds of section 4 of the anti fat laws to the fullest extent.. shame on you misdirecting all those who walk aright the 1200 calorie path!
I agree!
Guestfellow I think you owe us a recipe of that awesome cake. What is it called by the way?

جوري
05-28-2011, 02:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al yunan
Assalamu alaikum dear sister,

For those that follow a calorie path should they eat the cake so what, they may fast
but what of poor diabetics as I we may eat the cake and go hyper and turn into the past.

Masalam
Then I say let's get our torches and break down his door and seize him.. who is with me?

جوري
05-28-2011, 02:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
Can we have a screenshot? :ermm:

:lol:
I am worried about our members here..

The man isn't there anymore..<_<..I DID see a man before..I'm not that crazy:exhausted
surrrrre sis.. sure.. you know you don't have to say that you're not seeing him if you're seeing the man but want to be like everyone else.. you're one of the chosen ones.. ;)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-28-2011, 03:13 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Zainab

Guestfellow I think you owe us a recipe of that awesome cake. What is it called by the way?
I believe the current picture is of a Rasberry cake, which has chocolate in it.

Then I say let's get our torches and break down his door and seize him.. who is with me?
I am with you!...

Wait, whos door are we breaking down again?

I am worried about our members here..

surrrrre sis.. sure.. you know you don't have to say that you're not seeing him if you're seeing the man but want to be like everyone else.. you're one of the chosen ones.. ;)
lol that made me giggle..

GuestFellow
05-28-2011, 03:25 PM

I agree!:raging:
You are both being MEAN to me!!! =( Ahhhh *pushes both of you off the cliff* I'm so happy now... :statisfie

Don't worry, I see things too and I'm very normal. :X

Haya emaan
05-28-2011, 03:42 PM

:giggling:

i have also seen that flower all the time...

dont worry sis may be its just some supernatural creature around you:skeleton:
:p

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-28-2011, 04:20 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

You are both being MEAN to me!!! =( Ahhhh *pushes both of you off the cliff* I'm so happy now...

Unfortunately for yourself

***The sis τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ and sis Pєαяℓ σf Wιѕ∂σм manage to grab on to a rock whilst falling and manage to climb onto it and survive and hide***

Me and the sis are soo happy now :-\

Reflections
05-28-2011, 08:11 PM
I leave it at this note...No point trying to prove my point..just like you know when crazy people try to convince that they're not crazy at all but people conclude that they are even more crazier for saying that! I saw a man..and it's gone now..my eyes were not deceiving me..unfortunately I have no daleel but please note.. I am normal :/

GuestFellow
05-28-2011, 08:15 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

Unfortunately for yourself

***The sis τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ and sis Pєαяℓ σf Wιѕ∂σм manage to grab on to a rock whilst falling and manage to climb onto it and survive and hide***

Me and the sis are soo happy now :-\
:wa:

That's just geeky.

I leave it at this note...No point trying to prove my point..just like you know when crazy people try to convince that they're not crazy at all but people conclude that they are even more crazier for saying that! I saw a man..and it's gone now..my eyes were not deceiving me..unfortunately I have no daleel but please note.. I am normal :/
I understand. Were you scared when you saw that man? :skeleton:

Reflections
05-28-2011, 08:34 PM
^Please, no further questions asked..:'(

جوري
05-28-2011, 09:17 PM
You are both being MEAN to me!!! =( Ahhhh *pushes both of you off the cliff* I'm so happy now...

I am a skilled ninja.. you wouldn't believe the acrobatics I can perform.. I workout 5 days a week wal7mdlillah ..

Ar-RaYYan
05-29-2011, 09:45 PM
^Please, no further questions asked..:'(
Aww bless you sis. Dont worry I think you are normal. Things like that happens.

@Guestfellow the carrot cake was bad enough but this :exhausted and its bigger too you cant exactly pretend you havent seen it and move on to the next post :omg:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!