/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help with Parents

anonymous
05-27-2011, 09:35 PM
As-Salamu Alaykum.
I am a recently converted Muslim from Christianity and my issue today has to do with a girl and her parents.

When I met her, I was a Christian but I was already looking towards other religions. We began dating and after a long time I decided that I love her and she is the woman I wanted to marry.
She is Muslim and she started convincing me to convert to Islam when we started dating. I was about to convert when her parents found out about us and split us apart.

Now don't get me wrong, I converted to Islam not for her, but because of her (if that makes sense?).

Anyway, her parents are keeping us from talking and hate me due to the whole situation. It would be nice if I could have some advice on how to deal with this and maybe talk to her parents?

Thank you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!