/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Mungling
05-29-2011, 12:49 PM
Peace and Blessings upon you.

I thought I'd drop in and say hello. I'm a Catholic who has recently been blessed with a number of Muslim friends and consequently I'm attempting to become more knowledgeable about Islam. God willing, we'll be able to teach one another?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
al yunan
05-29-2011, 01:05 PM
Salam to you to brother,

Welcome to I.B and may your stay with us be a rewarding one, for you and us.

Masalam

Who Am I?
05-29-2011, 08:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mungling
Peace and Blessings upon you.

I thought I'd drop in and say hello. I'm a Catholic who has recently been blessed with a number of Muslim friends and consequently I'm attempting to become more knowledgeable about Islam. God willing, we'll be able to teach one another?
A similar situation to mine except that I am not Catholic and don't have any Muslim friends (off this board anyway).

Ar-RaYYan
05-29-2011, 09:59 PM
Welcome to the forum Mungling!

Hope you have a beneficial and enjoyable stay

Looking forward to your posts :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-30-2011, 08:43 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and find it beneficial.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!