/* */

PDA

View Full Version : For all the cat/kitten lovers out there

yas2010
05-29-2011, 06:38 PM
Salaam/Peace

This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw4KVoEVcr0&feature=aso

has loads of hits on you tube.

Made my heart melt. Now the children and I are off to convince the husband we must get a kitten. :)

Waslaam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-30-2011, 09:18 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'salaam

The beauty of a mother and its child together masha'Allaah

The way the kitten moves its arms around reminds me of human babies when they go crazy with laughter or just general but subhaan'Allaah

Jazakallaahu Khaayr for sharing.

Ar-RaYYan
05-30-2011, 10:09 PM
I watched that video yesterday- it was on another site. awww adorable and soo cute mashallah.:statisfie
Coincidently, just before coming on islamicboard my family has finally agreed on getting a kitten/cat.
Not sure though which one we should get a cat or kitten? :hmm:

yas2010
05-30-2011, 10:18 PM
Hubby still wont agree on us having a kitten in the home. :(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
LauraS
05-30-2011, 11:27 PM
I've seen that before and showed it everyone in the house lol, I've never seen anything so adorable. ^_^

Cabdullahi
05-30-2011, 11:46 PM
its nice seeing a father cat hug his baby kitten

Ramadhan
05-31-2011, 12:35 AM
I had two kittens, who I thought both are males because they were so active so I gave them male names. That is, until the vet told me they were females :exhausted
They were so much fun, they thought I was their big momma. Sometimes I had to travel for months, and when I came back, they scratched my bedroom door, insisting they sleep in my bed.
After 6 years, one of them got run over by a car, she didn't die but most of her lower body bones were broken so I had no choice but to euthanize her. It was very sad. The other got broken hearted and fell very sick afterwards, and died soon.

Now I'm more into baby panda:

yas2010
05-31-2011, 10:57 PM
I had two kittens, who I thought both are males because they were so active so I gave them male names. That is, until the vet told me they were females :exhausted
They were so much fun, they thought I was their big momma. Sometimes I had to travel for months, and when I came back, they scratched my bedroom door, insisting they sleep in my bed.
After 6 years, one of them got run over by a car, she didn't die but most of her lower body bones were broken so I had no choice but to euthanize her. It was very sad. The other got broken hearted and fell very sick afterwards, and died soon.

Aww bro thank you for sharing.

ardianto
06-01-2011, 01:00 PM
Kittens IN the cars

"Amazing" experience that happened to me twice.

One day in 2003 I drove my mother with her car, an Isuzu Panther, to several places in my city. In the middle of the way I heard "miaow !, miaow !", a kitten voice. I tried to find that kitten in the car, but it didn't found. And I began to thinking "Oh, no, something happen with my brain".

The next stop was a marketplace. I parked the car on the parking lane. But when I started to leave the car, I heard "miaow !, miaow !" again. I tried to listen and find where's the voice came from. I found it came from the engine deck ! I opened the engine cover and I found a kitten ! Alhamdulillah, the kitten was still alive. I put that kitten on the ground, and it ran.

The next experience was happened on 2006. I leaved my home with my car, a Toyota Kijang. But less than one kilometer, I heard a kitten voice "miaow !, miaow !". I remember my experience. So, I stopped my car, opened the engine cover, and I found a kitten, ...... again !. Alhamdulillah, it was still alive.

These were my experiences. But I don't understand why this experience were happened to me twice.

Muhaba
06-01-2011, 01:46 PM
i love cats. but i need a big house to get a cat. insha-Allah when i have a bigger house, i'll get lots of cats.

Ramadhan
06-01-2011, 04:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Kittens IN the cars "Amazing" experience that happened to me twice. One day in 2003 I drove my mother with her car, an Isuzu Panther, to several places in my city. In the middle of the way I heard "miaow !, miaow !", a kitten voice. I tried to find that kitten in the car, but it didn't found. And I began to thinking "Oh, no, something happen with my brain". The next stop was a marketplace. I parked the car on the parking lane. But when I started to leave the car, I heard "miaow !, miaow !" again. I tried to listen and find where's the voice came from. I found it came from the engine deck ! I opened the engine cover and I found a kitten ! Alhamdulillah, the kitten was still alive. I put that kitten on the ground, and it ran. The next experience was happened on 2006. I leaved my home with my car, a Toyota Kijang. But less than one kilometer, I heard a kitten voice "miaow !, miaow !". I remember my experience. So, I stopped my car, opened the engine cover, and I found a kitten, ...... again !. Alhamdulillah, it was still alive. These were my experiences. But I don't understand why this experience were happened to me twice.

That is fascinating. Maybe the kittens had been abandoned by their mothers, and they needed somewhere warm, as your city Bandung can be quite cold at night. So they crawled inside the engine area under the hood.

Haya emaan
06-01-2011, 05:31 PM
i don't have much good experience with cats....^o)

anyways the video was so cute...

Dagless
06-07-2011, 02:47 PM

Ramadhan
06-07-2011, 03:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
Wow. what a very smart cat!
I want that cat!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!