/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Best Muslim country to live in and best amy to join?

User29123
05-29-2011, 08:15 PM
Salam

What would you guys suggest? I am thinking to join a army (Muslim one) working with IT and technology within the army as well.....Second which one to go in and want to move to a Muslim country I guess if I go to a certain army I would stay there.....

The western countries are getting worst USA hate us (some) and UK is messed up with some people same with any other EU country France, Germany etc I rather follow my religion in a Muslim country.

First I do not want to join or live in Pakistan hate the government there, I don't know about any other Muslim country I think Saudi are corrupt to?

Oh wait China is good, they are equal with Muslims too........

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Getoffmyback
05-29-2011, 09:52 PM
You can live anywhere on earth where there is democracy . Cos i thought islam is democratic ! And actualy i felt that being in an infidel democratic country is better than being in an oppressive muslim country . According to some stories that i heard written by some real old back then muslims

Woodrow
05-29-2011, 10:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asim123
Salam

What would you guys suggest? I am thinking to join a army (Muslim one) working with IT and technology within the army as well.....Second which one to go in and want to move to a Muslim country I guess if I go to a certain army I would stay there.....

The western countries are getting worst USA hate us (some) and UK is messed up with some people same with any other EU country France, Germany etc I rather follow my religion in a Muslim country.

First I do not want to join or live in Pakistan hate the government there, I don't know about any other Muslim country I think Saudi are corrupt to?

Oh wait China is good, they are equal with Muslims too........
China is actually one of the most prone to persecute Muslims. Muslims have very few rights in china and are permitted to only have Government approved translations of the Qur'an. there is virtually no religious freedom in china and the Government is very supportive of Atheism.

China 'crushing Muslim Uighurs'
Muslim Uighurs
The crackdown is done in the name of counter-terrorism, the report says
China has been accused by two US-based human rights groups of conducting a "crushing campaign of religious repression" against Muslim Uighurs.

It is being done in the name of anti-separatism and counter-terrorism, says a joint report by Human Rights Watch and Human Rights in China.

It is said to be taking place in the western Xinjiang region, where more than half the population is Uighur.

China has denied that it suppresses Islam in Xinjiang.

It says it only wants to stop the forces of separatism, terrorism and religious extremism in the region, which Uighur separatists call East Turkestan.

SOURCE

Ramadhan
05-29-2011, 10:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Getoffmyback
You can live anywhere on earth where there is democracy . Cos i thought islam is democratic ! And actualy i felt that being in an infidel democratic country is better than being in an oppressive muslim country . According to some stories that i heard written by some real old back then muslims

Maybe so, but he said he wants to join an army, and he cannot join the army of a country who is at war with muslims/is killing muslims. That practically rules out every single "infidel democratic country".

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
CosmicPathos
05-29-2011, 10:39 PM
if Pakistanis can get their affairs straight then you should join their army.

Rhubarb Tart
05-29-2011, 11:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
China is actually one of the most prone to persecute Muslims. Muslims have very few rights in china and are permitted to only have Government approved translations of the Qur'an. there is virtually no religious freedom in china and the Government is very supportive of Atheism.

SOURCE
I would say most Chinese citizen don’t have rights.

Rhubarb Tart
05-29-2011, 11:17 PM
Don’t you have to have the country’s citizenship to work for their army in the first place?

Who Am I?
05-29-2011, 11:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sweet106
Don’t you have to have the country’s citizenship to work for their army in the first place?
Not anymore. The US Army is taking applications from immigrants now and if they survive their tour, they are granted citizenship.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/15/us/15immig.html

This article is a couple of years old, I admit, but there it is.

Ar-RaYYan
05-29-2011, 11:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Just a Guy
Not anymore. The US Army is taking applications from immigrants now and if they survive their tour, they are granted citizenship.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/15/us/15immig.html

This article is a couple of years old, I admit, but there it is.
wow. They seem very desperate to recruit anybody.

Who Am I?
05-29-2011, 11:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ar-RaYYan
wow. They seem very desperate to recruit anybody.
They are. Enlistments have gone down since the "War on Terror" started. There was some talk about bringing back the draft a few years ago.

And to think I almost joined the army when I was in college...

Karl
05-30-2011, 12:15 AM
You are best to go to Afghanistan and join the Taliban. They are fighting a Holy war so it is a win win situation. They are at war with the Satanic Zionists. The Taliban need skilled men to upgrade against the enemys of Islam. If you die fighting you are guaranteed paradise.
Btw, democracy is an ancient pagan Athenian system that failed and has no connection to Islam.

Ar-RaYYan
05-30-2011, 12:20 AM
They are. Enlistments have gone down since the "War on Terror" started. There was some talk about bringing back the draft a few years ago.
I thought it would have been the opposite; more Americans joining the army because of 'war on terror'. I heard some stories that a high number of American guys joined the army after the 9/11 attacks as they felt they were obliged to protect their country.

GuestFellow
05-30-2011, 12:27 AM
Salam

:sl:

I thought about joining a Muslim army too but I was extremely naive. :skeleton:

I would not join any Muslim army. The Saudi army committed horrific atrocities against civilians of Bahrain. There is no Muslim country that have established the complete Sharia, so I would be very cautious about joining ANY army.

Oh wait China is good, they are equal with Muslims too........[
Your wrong. :skeleton:

I would not join ANY army. Just try to live a peaceful life. You do not want to end up in a situation where you join the army and then want to leave. If you still want to join, do some research and be very careful.

Ar-RaYYan
05-30-2011, 12:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
You are best to go to Afghanistan and join the Taliban. They are fighting a Holy war so it is a win win situation. They are at war with the Satanic Zionists. The Taliban need skilled men to upgrade against the enemys of Islam. If you die fighting you are guaranteed paradise.
Btw, democracy is an ancient pagan Athenian system that failed and has no connection to Islam.
The brother was talking about joining a national army not a tribal religious group.
What is this about guranteed paradise? There are no fatwas that have been issued about the war between the talibans and the west being jihaad.

Who Am I?
05-30-2011, 01:05 AM
I thought it would have been the opposite; more Americans joining the army because of 'war on terror'. I heard some stories that a high number of American guys joined the army after the 9/11 attacks as they felt they were obliged to protect their country.
Well I had been hearing and reading that enlistments are down, or at least they used to be. I haven't looked at any statistics in a while though.

Ar-RaYYan
05-30-2011, 01:10 AM
Well I had been hearing and reading that enlistments are down, or at least they used to be. I haven't looked at any statistics in a while though.
The article you have posted (which is more recent than the ones i have read) seemed to suggest you might be right.

Who Am I?
05-30-2011, 01:26 AM
The article you have posted (which is more recent than the ones i have read) seemed to suggest you might be right.
Well it reminds me of the USA in the 1960's and 70's during the Vietnam War. People eventually got tired of that war like they're getting tired of the "war on terror".

al yunan
05-30-2011, 01:59 AM
The brother was talking about joining a national army not a tribal religious group. What is this about guranteed paradise? There are no fatwas that have been issued about the war between the talibans and the west being jihaad.

Salam sister,

Under basic Shariah for the four Mathab defending your life, family, region or country against any invader is Jihad therefore no Fatwa needed.
By the way in that country's entire recorded history it has never been defeated and we all know the saying "history repeats its self"
Also what do you mean "no fatwas that have been issued......" who would issue such a binding Fatwa for we have no Khalifate or Amir ul Mukminin ?

Masalam

al yunan
05-30-2011, 02:04 AM

Walaikum Assalam brother,

You don't have to join an Army, you could always go to a Military Academy and then re think.
By the way Military I.T do free lance.

Masalam

Woodrow
05-30-2011, 05:25 PM
Looking through the US military statistics I find that the current USA military manpower is:

As of 30 September 2010, 1,430,895 people are on active duty in the military with an additional 848,000 people in the seven reserve components. Currently there are 94,000 in Afghanistan and 92,000 in Iraq. For a total of 186,000 combined. Meaning that less than 1/10 of the US manpower is being used there. In other words a soldier joinin today has a 1 out of 10 chance of going to either Afghanistan or Iraq. There are 194,965 military troops stationed in Texas. A person joining the military is more likely to be assigned to Texas rather than ever seeing combat in Afghanistan. For the "Patriotic" young men thinking of joining the military to "defend " their country, there is no real incentive as 90% of those joining will never see combat. Most young people today can find higher paying employment outside the military and they can see no reason to join.

I think the reason people are hollering about recruitment being down is because congress is threatening budget cuts for the military. Another problem there seems to be a trend for some states to be using the military as a substitute for jail for convicted criminals. Giving them pardons in exchange for joining the military.

U.S. Military Recruitment by the Numbers
By Matt Surrusco

21.7 Average age of new active-duty Army recruit, 2008 (5)

$7.7 billion Amount spent by the federal government on military recruiting and retention programs in 2008, more than double that of the $3.4 billion budget in 2004 (4)

66% Percentage of active-duty service members who thought seriously about leaving the military, 2006 (1)

20% Percentage of recruits joining the Army who required a waiver for medical or conduct reasons, FY 2008 (3)

372 Number of former convicts granted waivers to enlist in the Army in FY 2008, down from 511 in FY 2007 (3)

100% Percentage of recruiting goals met by all active-duty and reserve branches of the U.S. military for FY 2008; the Army reached 101 percent of its recruiting goals for the same fiscal year. Analysts cite the economic depression and the high unemployment rate as prime reasons for increased recruiting figures. (3)

27% Percentage of female active-duty Army recruits who were African-American in FY 2008, nearly double the percentage of white females recruited in the same year; Native American, Asian, and Latina women were also recruited into the Army in disproportionate numbers, despite making up the minority of the general female population. (5)

39,365 Number of patients diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), according to the Military Health System, 2003–2007; (8) the military-aligned think tank Rand estimated in 2008 that 300,000 Iraq and Afghan veterans suffer from PTSD, which would leave more than an estimated 260,000 untreated.

3,230 Number of reports of sexual assault involving military personnel in FY 2009; reported incidents rose 11 percent from 2008 and 20 percent from 2007. The actual number of assaults is much higher, according to military officials, since an estimated 80 percent of military personnel who have been sexually assaulted do not report the assault. (6)

31% Percentage of sexual assault crimes investigated in unrestricted reports in the military determined to be rape in FY 2009; another 31 percent of crimes investigated were determined to be aggravated sexual assault. (7)

53% Percentage of unrestricted reports of sexual assault in the military that were committed by one service member against another service member in FY 2009; 30 percent were committed by a service member against a non-service member. (7)

89% Percentage of victims in completed military investigations of unrestricted reports of sexual assaults who were female, FY 2009; nearly half of sexual assault victims in completed military investigations of unrestricted reports (47 percent) are between 20 and 24 years old. (7)

140,100 Number of active-duty military personnel currently deployed to Iraq, as of March 31, 2010 (2)

87,300 Number of active-duty military personnel currently deployed to Afghanistan, as of March 31, 2010 (2)

Sources: (1) 2006 Status of Forces Survey of Active-Duty Members, DoD; (2) DoD Personnel and Military Casualty Statistics; (3) Powers, Rod. “FY 2008 Military Recruiting Statistics” About.com Guide; (4) Vogel, Steve. “Military Recruiting Faces a Budget Cut” Washington Post. May 11, 2009; (5) nationalpriorities.org; (6) Morgan-Besecker, Terrie. “Still Soldiering On: Military Sexual Assault Victims Push Department of Defense and VA to Make Changes.” Times Leader. June 6, 2010; (7) FY 2009 Annual Report on Sexual Assault in the Military, DoD; (8) Fischer, Hannah. “U.S. Military Casualty Statistics: Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom” Congressional Research Service, March 25, 2009

Matt is a student at Fordham College at Lincoln Center, double majoring in Political Science and Communication and Media Studies with a concentration in journalism. He is an Arts and Culture Co-Editor at The Fordham Observer and cu
SOURCE

Ar-RaYYan
05-30-2011, 05:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al yunan
Salam sister,

Under basic Shariah for the four Mathab defending your life, family, region or country against any invader is Jihad therefore no Fatwa needed.
wa alaykumu salaam,

Thats right. I understand the basic rules of jihad and what the afghans are doing at the moment might be classified as jihad as they have been invaded in their own country Allah knows best but an outsider coming to join the taliban would that be seen as jihad? Maybe it would maybe it wouldnt but people shouldnt tell other people to join the taliban and they are guranteed for paradise. Nobody knows that.

By the way in that country's entire recorded history it has never been defeated and we all know the saying "history repeats its self"
Inshallah the invaders will be defeated again.

Also what do you mean "no fatwas that have been issued......" who would issue such a binding Fatwa for we have no Khalifate or Amir ul Mukminin ? Masalam
I meant there is no agreement between the scholars or rather lack of acknowledgement that talibans war against the west is jihad. The scholars arent certain which is why people shouldnt preach things like 'guranteed paradise' for those who join the taliban

Ar-RaYYan
05-30-2011, 06:04 PM
Looking through the US military statistics I find that the current USA military manpower is:

As of 30 September 2010, 1,430,895 people are on active duty in the military with an additional 848,000 people in the seven reserve components. Currently there are 94,000 in Afghanistan and 92,000 in Iraq. For a total of 186,000 combined. Meaning that less than 1/10 of the US manpower is being used there. In other words a soldier joinin today has a 1 out of 10 chance of going to either Afghanistan or Iraq. There are 194,965 military troops stationed in Texas. A person joining the military is more likely to be assigned to Texas rather than ever seeing combat in Afghanistan. For the "Patriotic" young men thinking of joining the military to "defend " their country, there is no real incentive as 90% of those joining will never see combat. Most young people today can find higher paying employment outside the military and they can see no reason to join.

I think the reason people are hollering about recruitment being down is because congress is threatening budget cuts for the military. Another problem there seems to be a trend for some states to be using the military as a substitute for jail for convicted criminals. Giving them pardons in exchange for joining the military.

SOURCE
Jazzakallah khair. Interesting Figures. Found some of them a little surprising and wow only 10% of those joining will see combat. Thats is a very small amount.

Woodrow
05-30-2011, 06:45 PM
Jazzakallah khair. Interesting Figures. Found some of them a little surprising and wow only 10% of those joining will see combat. Thats is a very small amount.
Here in the USA unless the Congress votes to declare a State of War the president is limited to authorizing a maximum of 20% of the US military outside the USA. 10% is already committed to foreign bases so that leaves only 10% to use in Afghanistan and/or Iraq. However with today's mechanized war methods, very few combat troops are needed. for example most of the damage being done is by unmanned air craft, piloted by pilots who need not even leave the comfort of home. The ground troops actually do the least amount of damage. The actual combat is fought thousands of miles away from any combat zone, by people who will never step foot in a combat zone.

War today is almost a factory run assembly line, with little human intervention required. Some days I feel the only reason any ground forces are in Afghanistan is to cause the Muhajidun to fire at them, thereby revealing their location to the satellites positioned over Afghanistan. directing the unmanned drones to them as targets.

Who Am I?
05-30-2011, 06:58 PM
Here in the USA unless the Congress votes to declare a State of War the president is limited to authorizing a maximum of 20% of the US military outside the USA. 10% is already committed to foreign bases so that leaves only 10% to use in Afghanistan and/or Iraq. However with today's mechanized war methods, very few combat troops are needed. for example most of the damage being done is by unmanned air craft, piloted by pilots who need not even leave the comfort of home. The ground troops actually do the least amount of damage. The actual combat is fought thousands of miles away from any combat zone, by people who will never step foot in a combat zone.

War today is almost a factory run assembly line, with little human intervention required. Some days I feel the only reason any ground forces are in Afghanistan is to cause the Muhajidun to fire at them, thereby revealing their location to the satellites positioned over Afghanistan. directing the unmanned drones to them as targets.
Well there is a reason they call them "cannon fodder"...

al yunan
05-30-2011, 07:04 PM
I meant there is no agreement between the scholars or rather lack of acknowledgement that talibans war against the west is jihad. The scholars arent certain which is why people shouldnt preach things like 'guranteed paradise' for those who join the taliban

Understood !

Woodrow
05-30-2011, 07:09 PM
Well there is a reason they call them "cannon fodder"...
True. Like it or not and no matter what is said. the American Ground soldier of today is often considered to be expendable merchandise with no purpose except for being targets.

No wonder people are getting waivers from prison to go into to the military. It solves 2 problems gets the criminals out of the US and provides disposable targets for use in Afghanistan. I guess we should thank the Taliban, they are saving the US the cost of building new jails.

Who Am I?
05-30-2011, 07:25 PM
True. Like it or not and no matter what is said. the American Ground soldier of today is often considered to be expendable merchandise with no purpose except for being targets.

No wonder people are getting waivers from prison to go into to the military. It solves 2 problems gets the criminals out of the US and provides disposable targets for use in Afghanistan. I guess we should thank the Taliban, they are saving the US the cost of building new jails.
And I almost joined the army when I was in college. Lucky me for I failed the entrance exam...

Cabdullahi
05-30-2011, 07:35 PM
burkina faso

congo

uganda

zimbabwe

burundi

User29123
05-30-2011, 08:02 PM

What a brilliant idea, do you know how I can get there without being killed on my way, where are they training camps? Publicly available or have the UK and US troops bombed them.......?:omg:

tigerkhan
05-31-2011, 07:14 AM
i suggest u, stay away from wars. focus on self improvement. and dont bother wherever u are, struggle for strong eman so that u will be saved from fitna dajjal and accompany Mehdi AS. i read that his army will have four parts. one will be western Muslims.

User29123
05-31-2011, 09:20 AM
OK so if I don't go to war, which Muslim country would be good to live in? (except Pakistan....)

Getoffmyback
05-31-2011, 09:52 AM
None! they're all corrupted . Actually the whole world is corrupted But Many countries has certain areas with some really nice enlightened muslim communities specially in the states .

Salahudeen
05-31-2011, 11:53 AM
I wonder is it even halal to join an army that fights for and defends a goverment that establishes democracy and secularism? Will you not be giving your life to defend this system of democracy and form of goverment? And what if the army you're apart of kills Muslims because the government commands it?

Riana17
05-31-2011, 12:07 PM
salam

I can comment on 1st question which will not connect to your 2nd Q
I think it is Malaysia - I observed enough
for Arabic country - it is of course Kuwait !!!! yay

Karl
06-03-2011, 12:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PoweredByGoogle
What a brilliant idea, do you know how I can get there without being killed on my way, where are they training camps? Publicly available or have the UK and US troops bombed them.......?:omg:
Pakistan is the gateway to the Taliban but is also used by the Legion of the Anti Christ. But I think it is futile to bother with if your not an Afghan. It's bascally a cat and mouse game over there. The "war on terror" is an excuse to invade and occupy territory for millitary and commercial gains and America's interests of Zionist global domination. The so called "Islamic terrorist threat" is a red herring and the Russians and Chinese know. You would be better to sit back and wait for the world powers to go to war with each other. You know the old saying "fools rush in where heros fear to tread." Jihad against a superpower is basically suicide.

al yunan
06-03-2011, 01:43 AM
Jihad against a superpower is basically suicide.
Salam Karl,

Unless you possess weapons they can't own.
Ghaib weapons !
As used successfully by some of the original Mujaheddin against the U.S.S.R.

Masalam

Who Am I?
06-03-2011, 02:12 AM
You're all forgetting the real lesson here, guys.

"Never fight a land war in Asia." Ask the Romans, British, French, Germans, Soviets, or Americans. I'm sure there's someone I forgot somewhere.

A close second is "Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line", but I don't think that applies here... ;D

Tyrion
06-03-2011, 05:11 AM
Moving away will most likely not solve any problems you seem to have. I've heard from many people that the West is actually better in many regards when it comes to being a Muslim, especially when compared with other "Muslim" countries. Moving away might seem like it will help, but I seriously doubt you'll find what you're looking for...

And why on earth would you want to fight in any army? And considering how NOBODY on this forum (myself included) knows enough about the Taliban to really talk about them with confidence, I find it odd that you'd even consider joining them... Most sources (which I'm sure you don't believe) report the Taliban as murderers... Now I'm sure this isn't ALL of the Taliban, but that would bring up another problem... From what I've read and gathered, there doesn't seem to be one single group called the Taliban (and they dont' seem to have been very consistent through the years... I hear they started out with good intentions and all, but now...). Afghanistan is kind of a mess, and you'll probably find different factions, each with their own goals. I wouldn't recommend it, but it's your call I guess. I don't claim to have any first hand information, so... Yeah. :p Just think about everything and talk to some more people (in real life) before you possibly do something stupid that you might regret...

User29123
06-03-2011, 09:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion
Moving away will most likely not solve any problems you seem to have. I've heard from many people that the West is actually better in many regards when it comes to being a Muslim, especially when compared with other "Muslim" countries. Moving away might seem like it will help, but I seriously doubt you'll find what you're looking for...

And why on earth would you want to fight in any army? And considering how NOBODY on this forum (myself included) knows enough about the Taliban to really talk about them with confidence, I find it odd that you'd even consider joining them... Most sources (which I'm sure you don't believe) report the Taliban as murderers... Now I'm sure this isn't ALL of the Taliban, but that would bring up another problem... From what I've read and gathered, there doesn't seem to be one single group called the Taliban (and they dont' seem to have been very consistent through the years... I hear they started out with good intentions and all, but now...). Afghanistan is kind of a mess, and you'll probably find different factions, each with their own goals. I wouldn't recommend it, but it's your call I guess. I don't claim to have any first hand information, so... Yeah. :p Just think about everything and talk to some more people (in real life) before you possibly do something stupid that you might regret...

lol I don't want to join the taliban was just saying....lolz

GuestFellow
06-03-2011, 02:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Getoffmyback
None! they're all corrupted.
The best response so far.

May Ayob
06-03-2011, 02:15 PM
There are problems every where but it is better to live in place where Justice is superior even if there are Haraam things present then to live in a counrty that is completely islamic but unfortunately is filled with Injustice - I would recommend to go to Indonesia or Japan Asia is beautifull

ardianto
06-03-2011, 04:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by May Ayob
There are problems every where but it is better to live in place where Justice is superior even if there are Haraam things present then to live in a counrty that is completely islamic but unfortunately is filled with Injustice - I would recommend to go to Indonesia or Japan Asia is beautifull
Indonesia ? Maybe brother Asim will be shocked when he sees how "moderate" Indonesian Muslims are. :D

Full music nasheed, Islamic cartoons, Ulama without beard, Muslimah wear colorful hijab drive cars without mahram, youth pray in masjid wear t-shirts with picture of rock band, ikhtilat in everywhere, and many more.

But I enjoy my life as a Muslim in Indonesia, especialy since middle of 90's when Islam started to flourish again in Indonesian Muslim life. Ulama in Indonesian are known as Ulama who can tell about Islam in "language" that easy to understand. And Muslims in Indonesian have big tolerance in difference, as long as still in frame of Islam.

In the past religious Muslims were reserved, but since the middle of 90's and especially after 1998, I see religious Muslims make great advantage.

ProudMuslimSis
06-03-2011, 10:43 PM
You would be better to sit back and wait for the world powers to go to war with each other. You know the old saying "fools rush in where heros fear to tread." Jihad against a superpower is basically suicide.
You can't be intimidated by a "Super-power" and have to do what is right, no matter how hard it is.

By the way, Turkey, a Muslim-majority country is predicted by some to become the next great global force in 10-20 years.

Source: "Atlas of Creation" by Oktar

Zafran
06-04-2011, 01:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ProudMuslimSis
You can't be intimidated by a "Super-power" and have to do what is right, no matter how hard it is.

By the way, Turkey, a Muslim-majority country is predicted by some to become the next great global force in 10-20 years.

Salaam

Turkey is already a big player in the world - But if you want to kill Kurds then go ahead join there army.

My advice would be stay away from war or armies unless they come knocking on your door with an AK47 and ready to kill and your family - the you'll have to make your own.

Theres those private armies out there as well like Blackwater........The US is a big fan of them.

peace

ardianto
06-04-2011, 02:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zafran

Theres those private armies out there as well like Blackwater........The US is a big fan of them.

peace
US look like prefer to use "Civilian Contractors" in their special mission. I was so surprised when I heard Colombian FARC captured few American "Civilian Contractors" there. I think those "Civilian Contractors" did not hired by Colombian govt but by US govt.

Who Am I?
06-04-2011, 04:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ProudMuslimSis

I read something about that myself, that the big winner of the "Arab Spring" will be Turkey.

I'm a man of peace myself. I never have been much of a fighter.

Karl
06-08-2011, 12:47 AM
Salam Karl,

Unless you possess weapons they can't own.
Ghaib weapons !
As used successfully by some of the original Mujaheddin against the U.S.S.R.

Masalam
U.S.S.R. were just mucking about with the Mujaheddin, just applying a little pressure. Remember the Soviets conquored the Nazis.
The Soviet Union collapsed later because of financial problems.
All the world powers are now in bed with each other and are now doing their empire building. U.S.A and toady western countries, Russia and China will control the world.
I was hoping for world war three to break this strangling oppression but it looks like that's not going to happen, more likely the world will just get more and more crushed into line by the NWO.

Ansariyah
06-08-2011, 08:50 AM
Turkey Beautiful country, hope it becomes more religious.
Egypt I just love this country!
Syria (I would love to visit & settle next to the Umaydah mosque where prophet Isa (as) Is suppose come.
Small heath (Birmingham)=p ..I swear sometimes you feel like you are in a Muslim country=)

That's all for now!

Salahudeen
06-12-2011, 08:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah

Small heath (Birmingham)=p ..I swear sometimes you feel like you are in a Muslim country=)

That's all for now!
Man it feels like you're in the middle east in Small Heath, it's crazy, like you've gone through some machine that has transported you to another country.

Starrynight
07-10-2011, 06:29 PM
Kuwait is a very progressive but also religious country. The people drive really fast, but the people are very kind :)

rybak303
07-12-2011, 12:10 PM
I'd say Turkey. All the other one's are just dictatorships. If you join their armies you won't be serving the people you'll just be serving some mafia family like the Assad's. What's with all the governments of the middle east being run like the movie "The Godfather" anyways.

Ali Mujahidin
07-12-2011, 02:57 PM
:sl:

Why does the OP want to join an army? If he is a practicing Muslim, he is already a fully-accredited card-carrying member of the Army of Allah. The enemy is everywhere. Fight them wherever you are, with whatever you have, in whatever way you can. Allah promised to help those who help Allah. Victory is guaranteed. Either in dunya or in akhirah.

User29123
07-22-2011, 07:10 PM
yeah Turkey seems nice country.....guess I will have to learn Turkish though....:omg:

GuestFellow
07-22-2011, 07:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Starrynight
Kuwait is a very progressive but also religious country. The people drive really fast, but the people are very kind :)
Salaam,

I'm pretty sure Kuwait has US military bases. o_o

User29123
07-22-2011, 07:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
Salaam,

I'm pretty sure Kuwait has US military bases. o_o
Salam Brother,

You see that's the problem, when I grow up and get a job here we pay tax, that goes to war so I will be paying the government to get our Muslim brothers and sisters killed, and in Muslim countries they are just greedy doing the same, Pakistan supports USA even Saudi does, it happens every where but I just want to be in a Muslim country where it happens less....or they don't even support war...

Woodrow
07-24-2011, 11:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PoweredByGoogle
Salam Brother,

You see that's the problem, when I grow up and get a job here we pay tax, that goes to war so I will be paying the government to get our Muslim brothers and sisters killed, and in Muslim countries they are just greedy doing the same, Pakistan supports USA even Saudi does, it happens every where but I just want to be in a Muslim country where it happens less....or they don't even support war...

I can not think of a single country that the people do not pay taxes indirectly to a Non-Muslim country. If you live any place that imports any products, you will be indirectly paying taxes to some non-Muslim country. Right now now Nation is 100% independent and does not need to import anything. Even Iran depends on imports from other countries.

The U.S. exported $96 million in goods to Iran from January through April 2009, according to an Associated Press analysis of U.S. government trade data compiled by the World Institute for Strategic Economic Research in Holyoke, Mass. U.S. exports to Iran totaled $51 million during the same period in 2008 and $27 million over those months in 2007.

Soybeans, wheat and medical supplies — all considered humanitarian items exempt from U.S. trade sanctions — are among the top exports this year.

The value of U.S. exports to Iran rose exponentially under Bush, even as he called the country part of an "axis of evil." In 2001, Bush's first year in office, they totaled just $8.3 million, a tiny fraction of last year's number.

Several countries have been more than willing to do business with Iran. Those exporting more than $1 billion in goods to Iran last year included China, $8 billion; Germany, $5.7 billion; Italy, $3.2 billion; France, $2.6 billion; and Japan, $1.9 billion.

That compares with about $747 million in exports to Iran by Britain, $689 million by Belgium, about $685 million by Spain and $683 million by the U.S.

SOURCE

I doubt if there is any solution and all each of us can do is to follow Islam to the best of our ability no matter where we are. As for the best Army to join. It is probably best to not join any as every organized Army even from Muslim countries will at one time or another kill Muslims. Muslims now live in every nation with the possible exception of Iceland, as a result there are probably Muslims in every Nations Military. No matter what Army you join you run the risk of killing Muslims.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!