/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help with dawah group.

Rabi'ya
05-30-2011, 07:54 PM
:sl: everyone

Its been a while (again) since I posted here.

I pray everyone is in the best of health and imaan. I have recently moved to my home town area which is quite rural and has few Muslims living here. The ones that are living here do not have a close knit community and the non-Muslims in this area know every little about Islam. I have been building relationships with people locally who I come into contact with through work and at my daughters school etc.

I have recently started a FaceBook page called Pembrokeshire Muslims. I am hoping to bring Muslims from the local community together as well as non-Muslims in order to raise an awareness of Islam and promote brotherhood/sisterhood.

I would like to build up resources and ideas and would love it if anyone can contribute inshAllah.

Please help me. My first step is to arrange a sisters coffee meeting. I have another Muslims sister helping me and her husband has agreed to spread word with other brothers too.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
05-30-2011, 09:05 PM
try doing some interfaith dialogue with your local church, atleast that way the locals will get to know who you are

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!