/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Helllo! (test)

alitehrani29
05-30-2011, 11:17 PM
Hi everyone. Few days back I tried posting a thread but it didn't work :( I am just testing if it works or not also wanted to say Hi to everyone :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
alitehrani29
05-30-2011, 11:18 PM
Oh wow this actually worked! Fantastic :)

alitehrani29
05-30-2011, 11:21 PM
Ok one question... How can i visit my profile? It doesn't seem like I can visit it. It says I am a limited member. What do I have to do? Thanks in advance

Riana17
05-31-2011, 08:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by alitehrani29
Ok one question... How can i visit my profile? It doesn't seem like I can visit it. It says I am a limited member. What do I have to do? Thanks in advance
Hi salam welcome to IB
May you enjoy your stay here

I think you must go to UserCp
correct me if im wrong other members, pls

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tilmeez
05-31-2011, 11:00 AM
I am just testing if it works or not
It works! Test Successful! Now Introduce Yourself :p

What do I have to do?
Nothing special, wait until you become a full member. For that you will have to post 50 (On topic) posts :X

Thanks in advance
No need for this, I know you won't like the response :)

format_quote Originally Posted by Riana17
I think you must go to UserCp
correct me if im wrong other members, pls
How to correct you? That's not something good... You are telling someone about something you don't know :p

alitehrani29
05-31-2011, 10:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
It works! Test Successful! Now Introduce Yourself :p
Nothing special, wait until you become a full member. For that you will have to post 50 (On topic) posts :X
Well i have 6, including this one, so 44 posts to go :p sounds like fun. The problem is that I can't comment on other people's posts and threads :( other than that I am really enjoying the site and I have already learnt a lot! :)

Tilmeez
06-01-2011, 06:10 AM
The problem is that I can't comment on other people's posts and threads
Get out of this section (Introduce Yourself). You are free to post in open forums and you can comment :p.

I am really enjoying the site and I have already learnt a lot!
Mashallah, I'm very happy for this my brother. So many people will be so happy with this one sentence of yours :p

Riana17
06-01-2011, 07:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez

How to correct you? That's not something good... You are telling someone about something you don't know :p
HAHA

I like that!!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!