/* */

PDA

View Full Version : There is a God

Darth Ultor
05-31-2011, 05:16 AM
Okay, I was on a trip to DC with my dad and younger brother. My mom stayed to look after the dog. This morning, she walked him, and as usual, when he starts pulling she lets him go free and she walks beside him. This is usually up north where she lives. She and my brother were visiting me in NJ. Dog is usually with me. Okay, I usually walk the dog by the side of the street. He decided to run into the woods and into the stream that goes into the lake. Now let me tell you about that lake. Many people have drowned in it because of the mud. My dog was struggling against it. My mom went into to save him and she managed to push him out. Then she started sinking. The water was up to her nose and she thought it was then end. And her last thought was that if it is she would say goodbye. She struggled against the mud to get her cell phone. Her friend called her and she told her to send her husband right away. Her husband saved my mom. The police arrived two minutes later, my mom called them after she called her friend. I could have lost my mom today but she is just fine. A little shaken, but fine. Goes to show that there is a God.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
05-31-2011, 09:57 AM
There definately is, I guess it wasn't her time to go. That must have been scary for you all, best thing to do now is thank Him and show how grateful you are.

Asiyah3
05-31-2011, 10:52 AM
Al-hamdulillah. To Allah we belong and unto Him we shall return.

Even us having a mother is a sign in itself. We take many things for granted. Trials can teach us to be grateful, recognize and appreciate our countless blessings.

Innocent Soul
05-31-2011, 12:16 PM
Alhamdulillah! Allah makes us realize his blessings mostly when we think we are going to loose them.

format_quote Originally Posted by Boaz
hen she started sinking. The water was up to her nose and she thought it was then end. And her last thought was that if it is she would say goodbye.
Please don't get offended. You was standing near the lake? So could have called anyone :ermm:.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
05-31-2011, 12:31 PM
Alhamdulillah, Allah still blesses your mother and family with more days on earth.
This is a reminder to all of us that death can come at any time. Are we ready for the eternal?

Perseveranze
05-31-2011, 02:24 PM
May He guide you to the right path.

Darth Ultor
05-31-2011, 02:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Safiya 1
Alhamdulillah! Allah makes us realize his blessings mostly when we think we are going to loose them.

Please don't get offended. You was standing near the lake? So could have called anyone :ermm:.

I wasn't there. I was in Washington DC with my dad and brother.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!