/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help please..

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-31-2011, 07:12 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

okay i have a Q..

My Q is there was a thread created by someone a while ago and within it was a site where if you answer questions right you raise a penny and if incorrect then you dont.. The site was called something where it has the word 'cool..' i cant remember the rest..

I cant seem to remember the member who posted it either i remember it was either brother Abdul Raouf or Abdul Wahid, but still i cant seem to find it maybe it was someone else..

I hope i didnt confuse anyone, if anyone is aware of it please post it up.

Jazakallaahu Khaayr..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
05-31-2011, 07:21 PM
From google (it contains a site where you answer questions regarding Islaam and raise a penny for every question you get right but i think its good..if anyone is ...)

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...project-5.html

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-31-2011, 07:27 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

Jazakallaahu Khaayr brother Ardianto, unfortunately thats not the one :-\

But i found it Alhamdulilaah, somehow i found it on the Ummah forums :-\.you guys can check it out also

--->>> www.centquiz.com <<<--- though i dont understand where the word 'cool' came from, maybe because it begins with a 'c'..

I found it from here, read more if you like : http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...omes-a-Website!

Also, i think its good because it tests your knowledge skills and is cool!

.. peace ..

ardianto
05-31-2011, 07:35 PM
centquiz.com ?

Maybe you read it in sister nousername signature.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-31-2011, 07:38 PM
^As far as i can remember it was a brother..

But Allaahu Alam akhee.. it has been such a long time i forgot.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!