/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Studying abroad

anonymous
06-01-2011, 02:40 PM
:sl:

Can anyone recommend any islamic courses to study abroad. ? or does anyone have any experiences ?

I want to expand my knowledge of islam and learn arabic and Inshallah i hope to study that in syria soon, but im wondering whether there are any other countries that offer good education facilities for learning the deen and in a muslim country.

thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tigerkhan
06-02-2011, 05:07 AM
i recomend u pakistan but there is one pbm also. sucerity concerns. being a pakistani we dont have any pbm but dont know what will be the scenrio in case of forigener student.

Ramadhan
06-02-2011, 06:12 AM
If you want to learn arabic effectively then you should go to an arabic speaking country and I've heard Syria is good to learn arabic and to study in basic beginner Islamic courses and the living cost is also affordable.

For advance courses, I've heard Madina university is the best. And not only that, you will live in Madina! (and offer shalah and read qur'an in the masjdil nabawwi ....)
I've also heard Yemen is great also, but with current situation not sure

anonymous
06-02-2011, 10:07 AM
Jazakhallah.

@tigerkhan, I am pakistani and i went there last year, but i definately dont want to study there. I want to learn the correct things. not end up doing biddah/cultural things. + I just dont like pakistan, no offense. The whole experience of all my visits wasnt good. Im sure there are some nice places to learn.

@Ramadan. I was thinking of amman, again im not sure how safe it is for UK citizens to travel there, but ive been assured living is cheap. I just wondered if anyone had already done it and could recommend places/reputable courses. I'll look into medina, but i would need an income and from the little i know, it would be hard for a foreigner to get a job there, are women even allowed to work there?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!