/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salat and noise

Human_Being
06-01-2011, 08:36 PM
i read u cant do valid salat if ur destracted by noises but our neibors are very noisy how rude with their music and stuff. so i do get distracted cuz i dont like the noise its unplesant but i dont hav anywhere else to pray like such as mosque because its 45 mins to the nearest one on the bus and buses are expensive so................... i tried ear plugs but they dont block it out i hav a big loud noisy thing dunno what it's called it spins round tho and makes background noise but it doesn't really work either so any ideas?

alsio theyr not breaking laws cuz its daytime well except tonight theyr goin past legal noise time i may call enviro to come shut them up if they do come out but what about other times when enviro won't do anything?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Human_Being
06-11-2011, 08:56 PM
k been to their door they say its not them but i know it is cuz i can hear it when i go to knock on door plus enviro won't sdo nuthin now its stoppin sleep too

Ramadhan
06-12-2011, 01:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Human_Being
i read u cant do valid salat if ur destracted by noises
Lacking in concentration does not invalidate shalah and your shalah is still valid Insha Allah, but you may not get full hasana/rewards from your shalah because you lack concentration.

but our neibors are very noisy how rude with their music and stuff. so i do get distracted cuz i dont like the noise its unplesant but i dont hav anywhere else to pray like such as mosque because its 45 mins to the nearest one on the bus and buses are expensive so................... i tried ear plugs but they dont block it out i hav a big loud noisy thing dunno what it's called it spins round tho and makes background noise but it doesn't really work either so any ideas? alsio theyr not breaking laws cuz its daytime well except tonight theyr goin past legal noise time i may call enviro to come shut them up if they do come out but what about other times when enviro won't do anything?
k been to their door they say its not them but i know it is cuz i can hear it when i go to knock on door plus enviro won't sdo nuthin now its stoppin sleep too
Do you live in an apartment building? do you own your own apartment unit or do you rent it? If so, is it possible for you to ask the help from the building superintendent or may be your landlord?

Dagless
06-12-2011, 03:57 PM
That's sad; noisy neighbours suck. You could try wearing earplugs or the ear defenders builders use when you pray.
You should definitely report the noise if it's stopping you sleeping. Maybe make a note of the noisy times and get your neighbours to do the same (there must be others getting annoyed too). For long term, have you considered moving?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Human_Being
06-27-2011, 10:17 PM
We managed 2 get a neighbur to back us up because she ends up geting up at night to drink a cup of tea because she can't sleep for the noise

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!