/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Watching violent videos

Samiun
06-02-2011, 01:26 PM
:sl:, so a brother gave me a link to a site which contain a lot of brutality and violence inside it. It shows how people die and contain videos too, I haven't watch them but I saw a glimpse of it and it is scary. So if you were me, will it be better to stay away from these kind of sites or watch it to make us remember that death will come at any time?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
May Ayob
06-02-2011, 01:36 PM
Salaam
I think there are many more ways to remember death than watching these types of videos the Prophet PBUH never recommended the Sahabis to watch people being murdered in order to remember Death, i mean you can visit the Grave yard and Pray and Ask God for a Good Ending in your life to die as a believer , I think remembering death was to motivate you to do good things and watching violent videos is not a good thing at least not to me , just keep doing good things and tell your friend that this is not a way to remember death Islam is the religion of Mercy.

I hope this helped in your situation.
Salaam

Perseveranze
06-02-2011, 03:00 PM
Don't watch these videos, trust me they can have a very negative effect on your mind.

GuestFellow
06-02-2011, 03:48 PM
:wa:

I remember watching a violent video. I felt dizzy after I finished watching it. When I tried to do normal activities, such as studying, eating, talking or sleeping, I could not stop thinking about the graphic images. So it best not to watch these types of videos.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!