/* */

PDA

View Full Version : wet dreams and ghusal

anonymous
06-03-2011, 10:37 AM
salaam

When you have a wet dream - do you have to do ghusal if you dont ejaculate??
what if you have an orgasm but no ejaculation due to wet dream??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
06-06-2011, 03:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
salaam

When you have a wet dream - do you have to do ghusal if you dont ejaculate??
what if you have an orgasm but no ejaculation due to wet dream??
Asalaamu Alaikum, According to Sheikh Mufti Ebrahim Desai:

If one did not ejaculate during a wet dream, there is no Ghusl.

Source: http://www.islam.tc/cgi-bin/askimam/...q=562&act=view

And Allah knows best in all matters

al yunan
06-06-2011, 04:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
When you have a wet dream - do you have to do ghusal if you dont ejaculate?? what if you have an orgasm but no ejaculation due to wet dream??

Salam brother,

There are two parts to ejaculation referred to as Ma'thi and Ma'di.
The sperm is Ma'di which is not najis therefore only requires Wudu unless there was sexual contact after which Ghusl would be required.
The liquid that comes before the sperm is Ma'thi and is classed as najis and also requires Wudu only.
How ever in combination to a complete wet dream one would be required to Ghusl.
The difference in the liquids is one Ma'thi is snotty and sticky like and Ma'di is whitish thick and yeast like smell.

What is mentioned above is a consensus of the four Mathab and by no means is the only opinion, I quote though what I know only and practice. This is by no means a small subject, so as the brother before I to must add Allahu wa Alam.

Masalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!