/* */

PDA

View Full Version : On your marks, get set..

Abu Muslim
06-03-2011, 03:14 PM
taken from Dhikrullah Blog

On your marks, get set..

Filed under: Dhikrullah Reminder — Abu Muslim | June 1, 2011

Allaah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) says in Surah Imraan: “And race towards forgiveness from your Lord, and for a Garden whose width is that (of the whole) of the heavens and of the earth, prepared for the righteous,- Those who spend (freely), whether in prosperity, or in adversity; who restrain anger, and pardon (all) men;- for Allah loves those who do good” [Surah ale Imran, verse 133-134]

• Always ask forgiveness for our sins – everyone should have the intention to do many good deeds. Even if we are not able to carry out the good action, Allaah rewards us for our intentions. ‘Abdullah bin ‘Abbas (radhiAllahu anhu) reported that the Messenger of Allah (sallaAllahu alayhe wasallam) said that Allah, the Glorious, said: “Verily, Allah has ordered that the good and the bad deeds be written down. Then He explained it clearly how (to write): He who intends to do a good deed but he does not do it, then Allah records it for him as a full good deed, but if he carries out his intention, then Allah the Exalted, writes it down for him as from ten to seven hundred folds, and even more. [Bukhari]
  • Jannah is prepared for the muttaqeen (those who fear Allaah) – we should fear Allaah all the time, both in speech and actions
  • In these ayaats, Allaah describes the qualities of the mutaqeen and some of the actions which lead them to Jannah.
  • Allaah has described the mutaqeen as those who believe in the unseen, pray to Allaah and spend in the way of Allaah – Allaah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) says of the mutaqeen in surah Baqarah: “Those who believe in the unseen, and are constant in prayer, and spend on others out of what We provide for them as sustenance; [2:3]
  • Sometimes the mutaqeen may need the money yet they still give it for the sake of Allaah. They give money to charity both in times of ease and during times of hardship.
  • We should always repress our anger. A man said to the Prophet (salAllaahu alayhi wa salam), “Advise me!” The Prophet said, “Do not become angry.” The man asked (the same) again and again, and the Prophet said in each case, “Do not become angry. [Bukhari , 8:317)
  • Abu Hurayrah narrated the Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wa salam) said: “The strong one is not the one who can wrestle his fellow man to the ground but the strong one is the one who represses his anger.” [Bukhari]
  • It is a good quality to forgive the people, this can even be by giving extra time to the debtor to whom you lent a loan
  • Always try to good even if you see the action as insignificant – Allaah loves those who do good.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-03-2011, 04:21 PM
Go!

Jazakallaahu Khaayr for sharing. A beneficial thread indeed.

al yunan
06-03-2011, 04:34 PM
Jazakallahu Khair and many thanks for this "reminder" thread

Who Am I?
06-03-2011, 05:29 PM
Nice picture.

Oh, and the thread isn't bad either. :D

Something for me to keep in my mind as I struggle with my own race...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Haya emaan
06-03-2011, 08:45 PM
رَبَّنَا ظَلَمْنَاۤ اَنۡفُسَنَا ٜ وَ اِنۡ لَّمْ تَغْفِرْلَنَا وَ تَرْحَمْنَا لَنَکُوۡنَنَّ مِنَ الْخٰسِرِیۡنَ
"Our Lord! We have wronged ourselves. If You forgive us not, and bestow not upon us Your Mercy, we shall certainly be of the losers."

JAZAKALLAH for sharing...

Abu Muslim
06-06-2011, 12:47 PM
barakAllaahu feekum to all. May we take benefit and implement the knowledge, ameeeeen (like a nice long one)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!