/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam

wellspring
06-04-2011, 01:56 AM
I hope to frequent this site and strengthen my faith through associating with others who are faithful. :statisfie

Even though I was raised a Muslim, when I was young I stopped praying and I had very great doubts about the existence and mercy of Allah (swt). I considered myself a nihilist in a sense. imsad

But now I am a believer, alhamdulillah, and have been for a few months. I have begun praying and slowly making up the prayers I missed during my apostasy of 12 years.

:muslimah:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
06-04-2011, 03:14 AM
:sl:

Welcome to IB and I hope you have enjoyable and beneficial stay!
Alhamdulillah Allah has guided you back to the straight path.

al yunan
06-04-2011, 10:26 AM
Assalamu alaikum sister,

Welcome back home to Islam and may your negative experience Inshallah bring positive energy to us all.

Masalam

Who Am I?
06-04-2011, 12:45 PM
As salaamu alaykum.

I have a similar tale in that I too have recently found my way back to Allah. I haven't officially taken shahada yet but I am moving towards that end.

Welcome.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Haya emaan
06-04-2011, 03:37 PM
assalam o alaikum
welcome to the IB family and welcome back to the right path
may allah strenghthen your iman..
INSHALLAH you will have a very beneficial stay here

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!