/* */

PDA

View Full Version : how would you describe your life overall - survey

sophie22
06-04-2011, 11:13 AM
easy? hard? mixture of both? happy?

also do you know anyone who has lived an easy, happy life and any troubles they come across seem small and they are't burdened with it for too long?

please tell others about this thread, ask your family and friends too thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
06-06-2011, 03:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sophie22
easy? hard? mixture of both? happy?

also do you know anyone who has lived an easy, happy life and any troubles they come across seem small and they are't burdened with it for too long?

please tell others about this thread, ask your family and friends too thanks
Asalaamu Alaikum, Sister may i ask the purpose of this thread?

Woodrow
06-06-2011, 07:36 AM
I would describe it as 70+ years of a mixture of good and bad so far. With the Bad most often being a prod to lead me back to doing my best to follow the Straignt path. Overall it has been a very easy life with Allaah(swt) providing the necessary strength to survive any difficulties as I faced them.

sophie22
06-06-2011, 08:40 AM
im just curious. in my opinion most of the people in this world are unhappy, or suffering in some way, its very rare to find someone who has had it easy all through out their life (by easy life i mean they grew up in a good wealthy family no family or money problems, they havent had probelms in school, they have never had serious illness other than the flu or something, they marry someone who treats them like royalty, they never go through anything traumatic like losing a child etc just generally happy through out their lives) i believe there are people like this but they are rare, most people aren't happy.
i started this thread to see how many people would reply with 'happy' and how many with 'unhappy'

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
marwen
06-06-2011, 10:12 AM
I can't say I had an easy life, but I think Allah has been always very merciful with me Alhamdulillah, even when I don't deserve it.
I like my life, I feel I had a happy life, although I don't care too much about this dunya.

Ramadhan
06-06-2011, 10:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
I can't say I had an easy life, but I think Allah has been always very merciful with me Alhamdulillah, even when I don't deserve it. I like my life, I feel I had a happy life, although I don't care too much about this dunya.

Are you reading my mind?
:)

Woodrow
06-06-2011, 02:23 PM
A happy life does not mean a person has had an easy life. It is how we handle our hardships that determines our level of happiness. Also a life of ease is not necessarily an easy life. some people who live very luxurious lives face the greatest hardships in the trials this ease brings to them.

Salahudeen
06-06-2011, 04:37 PM
You will very rarely find someone who says they've had an easy life, because the very nature of this life is that it's a trial.

Haya emaan
06-06-2011, 06:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sophie22
it depends on an individual whether he sees his troubles as being too big or take it too small...

for me my life is an easy one.. why?
may be because yet i haven't spent so many years here in this world..
i have my parents and other love ones to take care of my troubles and problems if i get any....
i m granted with so many blessings of Allah(SWT) that many others are not...
i m free to act according to my belief..
i get my dinner when many others living in the same world has to sleep hungry...
i have the opportunity to make choice among my cloths when many others don't have any but one they are wearing...
i can drive my car when many others have to walk on the road bare footed..
i live with my family while many on this earth dont have any family....

oh i have a long list to prove that i m leading an easy life...
much much easier than many others...

Ansariyah
06-07-2011, 11:56 AM
Alhamdulilah I can't complain, Allah has blessed me so much.

We can't always have it easy, sometimes we need struggle it makes us stronger, smarter. So watever happens always say Alhamdulilah.

tigerkhan
06-08-2011, 08:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
Are you reading my mind?
its mine also.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!