/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi, nice to meet you guys

Dagman
06-05-2011, 06:01 AM
I'm a biology student at university and currently am an agnostic. I was not raised in any faith because my parents don't think it's right to force religion on children.

I joined so I can bring up some alternative points and learn more about how Muslims think about their religion, western culture, Christianity and more. I'm sure you guys are bored of constantly agreeing with each other :p hopefully I can bring up some interesting arguments from the other side.

Oh and I'm not american so don't say that I am because I consider than an insult ;D

Dagman

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Riana17
06-05-2011, 07:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagman
I'm a biology student at university and currently am an agnostic. I was not raised in any faith because my parents don't think it's right to force religion on children.

I joined so I can bring up some alternative points and learn more about how Muslims think about their religion, western culture, Christianity and more. I'm sure you guys are bored of constantly agreeing with each other :p hopefully I can bring up some interesting arguments from the other side.

Oh and I'm not american so don't say that I am because I consider than an insult ;D

Dagman

:haha:YOU are funny, Yallah Mr American Boy :welcome: to the forum
Oh did I insult you ? LOOL just kidding

I am sure the IB Members are ready for your questions and by the way, I suggest you study the Biology in Islam, just wonderful & many other Scientific facts

ASTRONOMY
The Sun and Moon.
Stars and Planets
Orbits
The Day and Night
The Solar Apex
Expansion of the Universe
Conquest of Space
GEOLOGY
Water Cycle
Mountains
BIOLOGY
Botany
Physiology
EMBRYOLOGY
Fertilization
Implantation
Embryo
BIBLE, QUR’AN AND SCIENCE
Creation
Age of the Earth
The Flood
The Pharaoh
Also: finger Print, DNA, Eye Retina is mentioned in the holy Quran. http://miraclesof*************

al yunan
06-05-2011, 07:41 AM
I think it's time to bid us Adieu, what time is sunrise in your area ?
Best get back to your crypt and give my best to the Shah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!