/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sallaam

thakir
06-05-2011, 02:02 PM
Assallamu alaykum warahmatullah,

Hoping to learn from you all and try posting a few things myself but I'm not very computer capable.
I speak Arabic although it is not my first language and will probably post things as i read them,
wasallaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
06-05-2011, 03:14 PM
:sl:

Welcome to Islamicboard, brother.

But what you mean with "not very computer capable" ?

breezes
06-05-2011, 03:56 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته
welcome brother to IB injoy your stay =)

Riana17
06-05-2011, 05:30 PM
welcome brother, you are just doing fine, I hope you will gain knowledge in this forum and may you visit often and stay longer inshallah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Haya emaan
06-05-2011, 06:08 PM
walaikum assalam
welcome to the IB family
INSHALLAH you will have beneficial stay here

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-05-2011, 11:19 PM
wa Alaaykum As'salaam wa'Rahmatullaah wa'Barahkaatuh

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and also find it beneficial..

.. peace ..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!