/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam Alaikum GUYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

La illah allah
06-05-2011, 03:35 PM
Salam Alaikum brothers and sisters! I will be joining the community as a proud Muslim to ask questions and help out others with my knowledge. So far, IB seems new to me but it ROCKS!:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
06-05-2011, 03:50 PM
Wa'alaikum salam.

Welcome to Islamicboard forum.

But I think it's better if you change your username. La Illah Allah means "there is no God Allah".

:)

al yunan
06-05-2011, 05:34 PM
I agree with brother Ardianto, so no offence brother change your name first and Inshallah lots more will greet you.

Masalam

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-05-2011, 11:20 PM
wa 'Alaaykum as'salaam wa'Rahmatullaah wa'Barahkaatuh

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy your stay here on this forum and also benefit yourself and those around you insha'Allaah..

.. peace ..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
06-05-2011, 11:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by La illah allah
Salam Alaikum brothers and sisters! I will be joining the community as a proud Muslim to ask questions and help out others with my knowledge. So far, IB seems new to me but it ROCKS!:D
WASALAAMM!!! Welcome! :D Finally, a perky Muslim to join and enlighten the boards! :D

Haya emaan
06-06-2011, 02:23 PM
walaikum assalam
welcome to the IB family
INSHALLAH you will have beneficial stay here

Ansariyah
06-06-2011, 02:40 PM
Walaikuma salam Bro

Welcome.

Peace!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!