/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I want to die, IS THIS NORMAL?

Cakbatter
06-06-2011, 01:35 AM
I hate this world I live in. I have an abusive family (my mom curses me out everyday and my dad yells so much), I live in America the land of haram and superficial things, I am unattractive (rejected by women very harshly) , I have nothing to live for. I am not smart (I used to be but I did drugs for a few months and I think it changed my brain) I am not suicidal (at least I urge myself not to be) However, if Allah asked to take my life right now, I would say YES without a question. I want to move on, I dont like this life that we live in and the world that I am in, I want the next life. I want to die, infact, I have even thought about making duaa of getting hit by a car, or falling off of a cliff, (as this way, I would not be faulted for killing myself, it would be an accident)

I hate life, I want to die and I feel as if this world takes too long to end. The prophet said it would be quick, but it is still lagging on.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!