/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Qur'an Competition Help-Sura Fatir (#35)

La illah allah
06-06-2011, 07:44 PM
Salam Alaikum brothers and sisters:

I want to join a Qur'an competition in my area this coming Ramadan Insha Allah. I need to Insha Allah memorize Sura Fatir as it is for Ages 14-17. I need to memorize the entire sura. The judgement will be: 70% memorization, 20% tajweed, and 10% performance. This will Insha Allah be the first time for me to participate in a Qur'an Competition imsad and I am 17 years old. The prize is cash for first, second, and third place. I want to know the best way to memorize the sura, the best way to make my tajweed powerful, and the best way for performance. Please feel free to post links and suggestions/tips. Jazaakallahkhairan :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
La illah allah
06-12-2011, 01:59 AM
Please, anyone?

abdallah220
06-12-2011, 07:38 AM
نفهك الله عنا يا أخى

ayesha.ansari
06-13-2011, 06:47 AM
I think read it again n again 7 to 11 times a day
it will help you memorizing it fast try to read that in Salah too.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!