/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Secularists

truthseeker63
06-07-2011, 12:48 PM
In my opinion Secularists don't believe in God here is why because how can you say you don't believe in God's laws and rules and say you believe in God it makes no sense to me. Secularism is Atheism or a form of Atheism. Separation of Religion of State is Atheism in my opinion what does everyone else think ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religi...cularism.shtml

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Perseveranze
06-07-2011, 02:36 PM
I personally find their more arrogant/ignorant than anything else. It comes across as if they have deep hatred for religion (I know not all of them have that) but the arrogance is such a natural aspect of the way they think, especially towards religion.

edit: read the list for "secularist support", that's never going to happen, that's the same as extremism from any religion.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!