/* */

PDA

View Full Version : all stressed out - can any one help

muslimgirl12
06-07-2011, 04:23 PM
salaam

I need some help - i suffer from waswas and wanted to clear a couple of things

1) i know it says that it says splashes from washing hands does not make clothes impure - but what if the splashes go onto you skin or you hair ??
and what if the hands had urine on them - does the same rule apply??

2) also today my mum put the washing machine on - i went to open it as i thought it was done - but when i opned it - the water came out as the machine stoped working - does this mean that the water was impure - when i felt the clothes they were stil soapy -
now im worried that the clothes i was wearing got impure and since then ive come into contact with more clothes

what do i do??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
06-08-2011, 12:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimgirl12
salaam

I need some help - i suffer from waswas and wanted to clear a couple of things

1) i know it says that it says splashes from washing hands does not make clothes impure - but what if the splashes go onto you skin or you hair ??
and what if the hands had urine on them - does the same rule apply??

2) also today my mum put the washing machine on - i went to open it as i thought it was done - but when i opned it - the water came out as the machine stoped working - does this mean that the water was impure - when i felt the clothes they were stil soapy -
now im worried that the clothes i was wearing got impure and since then ive come into contact with more clothes

what do i do??
Asalaamu Alaikum, sister i know you have been posting here about your severe issues with waswas for a while now. f its not one thing that you will get waswas about it will be another. Therefore you need to treat this condition. It is best that you get in touch with a reliable and experienced scholar who can help you through this.

In the meanwhile do the following which was recommended by a good Raqi (One who prescribes ruqya treatments using Qur'an and Sunnah) for your condition which is suffering from severe waswas:

1. Recite – Aoozubillaahi Minasshytaan Ir Rajeem- 10x every morning and evening, according to a hadith in Hisne Haseen that whosoever seeks Allah’s refuge from Satan 10 a day, an angel will be deployed for him to save him from the evil of satan.

2. Recite first 3 verses of Surah Anaam 3x every morning and evening, this is based on the following hadith, Hazrat Jabir radiyallahu anhu narrates that Rasoolullah sallallahu alaihe wasallam said, “Whoever prays the first three verses of Surah An’aam until Wa ya‘lamu ma taksibun, Allah Ta’ala appoints for him one thousand angels who record his worship similar of their own. And an angel descends from the seventh heaven, with a crooked rod of iron. Now when the satan wishes to whisper to the reciter or drive into his heart the inclination of some sin the angel hits the satan such a hard blow that seventy barriers form between the satan and the reciter. And on Resurrection Day Allah Ta’ala will say to him, ‘Walk in My shade this day in which besides My shade no other shade exists. And eat the fruits of My paradise and drink from the pool of Kawthar, and take a wash from the spring of Salsabeel, for you are My servant and I am your Lord.” (Tafseer of Imaam Qurtubi)

3. Pomegranate(For strength and cleansing the body from Jinns): Pomegranate juice is rich in Potassium, folic acid, Vitamins and Antioxidants and its benefits with regards to satan / jinn are mentioned in this following hadith in which Prophet[SA] has mentioned that “Pomegranate cleanses you of Satan and from evil aspirations for 40 days”.

Therefore, it’s highly recommended that during the treatment the victim should drink juice extracted out of one whole pomegranate about 30 to 45 mins before breakfast daily for about 7 to 12 days or at his convenience.

4. When every evil thoughts come to you recite- Aoozubillaahi Minasshytaan Ir Rajeem 3x and then drily spit 3x towards your left.

Also carefully read and understand the following:

http://islamicexorcism.files.wordpre...f-shaytaan.pdf

Keep doing everything above consistantly and thoroughly and soon inshallah you will notice the beneficial affects. Ma'asalaam

muslimgirl12
06-08-2011, 10:36 AM
salaam

thanks for your replyb - i am ignorning the above - its been about a day but i cant stoo thinking about it - i say to myself that im ognoring it so it should go away but infact it just makes it worse - all i think about is that im impre and the hadice which says that most of the punishments in the grave are due to not cleansing yourself of urine properly - i spend around 40min in the bathroom just cleaning myself and still get waswas -

like for example i wash my hands because they had urine on it but forgot to wash my wrists and now i think the towel is impure that i used to dry my hands with - and evertone uses it now i think im gonna get sinned beacuse all of our hands would get impure when touching this towel
this is all ive been thinking about all night and now have unable to get up to go to work -cos im just too depressed

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!