/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Al ain paradise.

Endymion
06-08-2011, 03:44 PM
The First park in Guinness World Record by The Largest Number of Hanging Flower Bskets---Al Ain, United Arab Emirates.

Al Ain: The Oasis city has once again set a new world record by displaying hanging baskets with millions of flowers, in the shape of a huge pyramid.
Al Ain Paradise, as it is known, has found its way in the Guinness Book of World Records — which has recognised it as the world's largest garden — for the second time.
Many visitors said it was a unique experience to see millions of flowers in different colours, types, and settings — in a city known for its desert dunes and an arid environment.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
May Ayob
06-08-2011, 03:48 PM
Salaam
Wow , if they have this much money to make a Paradise on Earth howcome they cant help their other brothers and sisters in the islamiccommunity that are suffering?
Sorry , just my thoughts.
Salaam

Mr.President
06-08-2011, 03:49 PM
materialism at its best
UAE wants to be best in every thing including RIBA and ALCOHOL !!

marwen
06-08-2011, 04:06 PM
To be honest, that's the most marvellous garden I saw ever. I can't believe how they managed to make all these different colors of flowers to grow side by side, I don't know how they do that.
But thinking about the big amounts of money to implement this thing, I guess this is validating my conviction about how stupid arab leaders are : throwing their money here and there for useless projects to show off how rich they are, while many people in the arab world are starving.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
May Ayob
06-08-2011, 04:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
how stupid arab leaders are
Salaam
They are not stupid ,they are full grown men who have full minds. If this is to prove anything, it is only to prove that they are Arrogant and proud people who have absolutely no value to human beings and they would rather spend their money in making gardens to impress the upper class of the western world. It also only proves how sick they are inside their hearts.
salaam

Flame of Hope
06-08-2011, 04:53 PM
:sl:

I would rather not criticize anyone here. I appreciate the effort made in creating it and the beauty of that garden. Really marvelous! The arrangement, the design of flowers, the colors..... wow! I'm sure it's a difficult job maintaining it too. Can see lots of hard work involved in making that happen.

Jazakallah khair sister Endymion for sharing yet another one of your extraordinary wonders of this world. :)

Endymion
06-09-2011, 11:33 AM
I believe its the responsibility of Arab Leaders to "help" their poor Brothers in Islam but i dont think its their responsibility to "Foster" them ^o)
They are doing much more to help the poor countries but this is the responsibility of the poor to help them their selves.Sadly,majority of Muslim countries falling and starving just because they are fighting with each other.

Another important thing one should not forget is these projects open hundreds of job oppurtunities :statisfie

tigerkhan
06-09-2011, 03:18 PM
wow what a great scene..
no1 knows but one can imagine GOD made paradise will be much more beautiful....

smile
06-10-2011, 12:22 PM
whats with the pyramid shape???

like the freemasonry pyramid...lol

Haya emaan
06-10-2011, 07:06 PM
SUBHANALLAH! thats so beautiful... colors so much pleasing to an eye.. MASHAALLAH!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!