/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Fajr Prayer - Don't miss it.

Perseveranze
06-08-2011, 11:26 PM

Subhanallah. We in the west live in so much luxury and ease compared to so many other Muslims around the world, that are suffering each day. Yet they'll always maintain faith and wake up each morning, 5 times a day to the Call of Prayer.

I know myself included, but alot of Muslims who live a "easier" life should reflect and think about the blessings we've been given. We can perform our duties in much easier conditions, so why are we being lazy and neglecting?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Jalal~
06-09-2011, 05:41 AM
:sl:
including myself, i guess we are just so caught up with the world, we just dont feel the need to ask for Allah's help when we really do need Allah each and every moment in our life. i guess im just gonna have to go to bed earlier now :/ May Allah grant us all the highest level of Paradise.

7ssam
06-09-2011, 09:07 AM
Jazak Allah Khaeer bro.
i know I've neglected fajr prayer and other prayers in the past I make dua' that Allah forgive me for my wrong doings and i thank him for guiding back to the truth and i ask him to keep me and all Muslims Steadfast to the Deen.

tigerkhan
06-09-2011, 09:33 AM
luxury makes a person lazy and spiritually weak. and hardships refine and polish u spiritually. eg one night Prophet PBUH wife had made the bed more soft and tomorrow Prophet PBUH said that dont make it much soft bcz that cause awakening for tahajjud bit difficult.
from my personal experience, once we were in remote area for dawa purpose, there is even no light and we have to take water from well by a rope. but i remember i feel too strong spiritually after this hardship and that was a rememberable trip.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-10-2011, 07:24 PM
Jazakallaahu Khaayr.

A great eye opener...subhaan'Allaah..we should try make our lives simple so that being able to perform salaah and performing other duties would become much easier insha'Allaah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!