/* */

PDA

View Full Version : few questions

islam12
06-09-2011, 10:37 AM
Hi Brother and sisters,

This is my first post so asalamo alaykom.
I have few questions in regard to salat or prayer which are :

1.Does blood from body cut or ... require a wudu renewal or ghusl for prayer? if so which one?

2.I am almost struggling with this one which is, if you are in a place such as University or work, friends house that you are not sure whether the place is clean or not, can you pray? For instance if you are in a Christian person house who may eat pork or ... which means a print of things which are haram in Islam in their house, should u not pray at all, even if u are there for few days? do u have to do the prays at later time?

I appreciate all helps.
May allah bless all of us.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
06-09-2011, 12:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by linux44
Hi Brother and sisters,

This is my first post so asalamo alaykom.
I have few questions in regard to salat or prayer which are :

1.Does blood from body cut or ... require a wudu renewal or ghusl for prayer? if so which one?

2.I am almost struggling with this one which is, if you are in a place such as University or work, friends house that you are not sure whether the place is clean or not, can you pray? For instance if you are in a Christian person house who may eat pork or ... which means a print of things which are haram in Islam in their house, should u not pray at all, even if u are there for few days? do u have to do the prays at later time?

I appreciate all helps.
May allah bless all of us.
:sl:

Jazakallahu khayr for your questions.

1. In principle, if blood flows to any part of the body which is compulsory to wash in Wudhu or Ghusl, then that invalidates Wudhu.

So if the blood spreads beyond the wound, it is flowing blood which invalidates Wudhu.

Source: http://www.islam.tc/cgi-bin/askimam/...3441&act=print

2. You can simply lay a clean sheet, mat or even paper on almost any surface and pray Salaah. Apart from in the toilet or somewhere there is fresh sewage etc.

If you have anymore questions then please do not hesitate to ask.

And Allah knows best in all matters

islam12
06-11-2011, 09:30 PM
cheers brother.
I think i pay a prayer mat just for travelling or ... so I can use it in anywhere

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!