/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ~ Blessings of Islaam ~

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-09-2011, 07:17 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

I enjoyed the video and i hope you do too insha'Allaah and find it beneficial also..
Also brother Just a Guy and sister Just a girls posts inspired me to post this video, and so i hope it becomes beneficial for the brother and sister too and ofcourse for everyone else on this forum..

Also if brothers and sisters, if you have any other beneficial sources of information, please do not hesistate to post up..it would be awesome.

ps. apologies for the break/commercial part, after the first part ends at 9.55 forward it to i think 13.39 :-\

Wa Alaaykum As'salaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Who Am I?
06-09-2011, 07:36 PM
I really need to quit checking this site at work where we can't get streaming video.

Will check back later when I am home and can watch the video, inshallah.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-10-2011, 04:55 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum ^ I hope you enjoy it..

Heres the blessings of Islaam in regards to parents..

I enjoyed the lecture it was awesome masha'Allaah..

Wa Alaaykum As'salaam

Who Am I?
06-11-2011, 04:55 AM
That second one about parents is really close to my heart because of my situation now; having non-Muslim parents while I struggle with whether or not to tell them about my conversion. I want to show them through my words and deeds that I am becoming a better man so that they too may come to accept Islam, or at least respect my decision to convert/revert.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-11-2011, 05:50 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

^Yes i agree, it was a good reminder for myself aswell, although i constantly need the reminder as well as many of us.

This next video regarding the Hijaab, subhaan'Allaah.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-12-2011, 07:04 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

I hope you find the next video interesting insha'Allaah..

apologies for the nasheed in the background as it may be a little distracting..

.. peace ..

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-12-2011, 07:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Just a Guy
That second one about parents is really close to my heart because of my situation now; having non-Muslim parents while I struggle with whether or not to tell them about my conversion. I want to show them through my words and deeds that I am becoming a better man so that they too may come to accept Islam, or at least respect my decision to convert/revert.
may Allaah SWT guide your parents to the truth, the path of mercy and the path of the righteous Aameen

Who Am I?
06-12-2011, 10:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pєαяℓ σf Wιѕ∂σм

may Allaah SWT guide your parents to the truth, the path of mercy and the path of the righteous Aameen
This is what I pray every day, that Allah will make me a better man so that I can show my parents the beauty of Islam. If they won't accept my decision, I at least want them to respect it.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-13-2011, 07:31 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum ..implement the good character and seek for help from your lord allmighty..

Heres another vid, i sure do like the sisters name..masha'Allaah

.. peace ..

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-14-2011, 10:20 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

Do not sleep on your stomach!

.. peace ..

Who Am I?
06-14-2011, 10:33 PM
:hmm: imsad

Oh, crap. I almost always sleep on my stomach. Sometimes on my side, but usually on my stomach. I can't sleep on my back at all.

Just_A_Girl13
06-14-2011, 10:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pєαяℓ σf Wιѕ∂σм
Also brother Just a Guy and sister Just a girls posts inspired me to post this video
Salaam sister,

Thank you for thinking of me. These videos are all quite interesting. You are very wise :)

Peace be with you

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-14-2011, 10:39 PM
:hmm: imsad

Oh, crap. I almost always sleep on my stomach. Sometimes on my side, but usually on my stomach. I can't sleep on my back at all.

Yes it is difficult..but trust me if you make it as an intention to please Allaah SWT.do it for his sake and trust in him and surely he will make it easy for you...you will get there one day, it may take time but the journey does you closer to Allaah..and best part is that Allaah only wants good for you..

format_quote Originally Posted by Just_A_Girl13
Salaam sister,

Thank you for thinking of me. These videos are all quite interesting. You are very wise :)

Peace be with you
I hope that the videos are beneficial towards yourself and every member who watches insha'Allaah..

.. peace ..

Who Am I?
06-14-2011, 10:44 PM
I am slowly coming to realize that this new life of mine will be the hardest thing I have ever had to do. Now that I'm in it, I can't turn back now. Not after everything I've been through to get here.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-14-2011, 10:48 PM
I am slowly coming to realize that this new life of mine will be the hardest thing I have ever had to do. Now that I'm in it, I can't turn back now. Not after everything I've been through to get here.
It may well seem difficult at one point of your life..but when the time comes when you manage to overcome the difficulty you will say Alhamdulilaah -All praises is due to Allaah..

may Allaah SWT ease your hardships and reward you greatly Aameen

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-15-2011, 10:50 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

The importance of Salaah- the prayer..

.. peace ..

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-20-2011, 08:09 PM
As'Salaamu Alaaykum

Seeking knowledge..

.. peace ..

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-01-2011, 08:16 PM
As'Salaamu Alaaykum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!