/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hijab and marks

muslimsister1
06-10-2011, 10:22 AM
:sl:

Hope your all in gud health by the grace of Almight Allah SWT, i wear a hijab Alhumdolilah and have been doing now for many years.

The thing is i now have a dark mark on the front of my neck, i think this is due to me wearing my hijab tight as i like it to feel secure so it doesnt slip off. I wear a head band around my neck so the edge of the hijab does not directly dig into my skin on the neck.

im just wondering if any other sisters have this problem? its just that its not a nice thing for my husband to look at du get me? just wondering if there is any oil or cream that i can use to lighten the dark patch that i have, will bio oil work?

I look forward to your replies.

Jazakallah

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
yas2010
06-10-2011, 10:55 AM
Waslaam Sister.

Are there any other way that you could tie it? Maybe a little more loose around the neck?

Bio-oil is very good and highly recommended.

nature
06-10-2011, 12:02 PM
:sl:

I had the same prob wen i used square scarfs. Wrap it differently you can still get a tight/secure finish. What about using a long shawl and pinning it with a hair clip thing at the side of the head ? rather than underneath the chin + theres no need for a headband. Bio oil works but takes time to see improvements.

:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!