/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Solipsism in Qu'ran

ndowlat
06-10-2011, 06:09 PM
What does Allah swt say about those who are confronted by Solipsism?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ndowlat
06-10-2011, 07:30 PM
Bump, I seriously want an answer from the muslim community.

solipsism always argue that they are god, they made a world for amusement cause they were bored, and we can argue god cant be bored, but they will say god can do anything.

although we argue no human conditions or limitations that derive from our self cannot be applied to Allah swt.

and they will argue again that if he can't, he wouldnt be god.

its a endless arguement, but what does the Qu'ran say?

ndowlat
06-10-2011, 11:24 PM
Can a moderator please delete this thread? I am only spreading the tools that shaytan use to confuse humanity, anyone who has read this thread keep in mind that Allah swt is beyond matter, beyond self, beyond beyond itself, Shaytan will do anything to question your lord and assosciate yourself as a god, Allah swt has warned us about this

Keep away from philosophy my fellow muslim believers.

May allah swt have peace and mercy upon you

Perseveranze
06-11-2011, 12:02 AM
I dont' know what that is, but wiki says it's a very skeptical hypothesis.

Also Quran refutes the arguement that we were created out of boredom. If you want to learn philosophy, why not learn Islamic Philosophy instead?

"Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and the earth and the alternation of the night and the day are signs for those of understanding - Who remember Allah while standing or sitting or [lying] on their sides and give thought to the creation of the heavens and the earth, [saying], “Our Lord, You did not create this aimlessly; exalted are You [above such a thing]; then protect us from the punishment of the Fire.”» [3:190]

"Then did you think that We created you uselessly and that to Us you would not be returned?"» [23:115]

"And We did not create the heavens and the earth and that between them in play. We did not create them except in truth, but most of them do not know. Indeed, the Day of Judgment is the appointed time for them all."» [44:38]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zafran
06-11-2011, 02:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ndowlat
Can a moderator please delete this thread? I am only spreading the tools that shaytan use to confuse humanity, anyone who has read this thread keep in mind that Allah swt is beyond matter, beyond self, beyond beyond itself, Shaytan will do anything to question your lord and assosciate yourself as a god, Allah swt has warned us about this

Keep away from philosophy my fellow muslim believers.

May allah swt have peace and mercy upon you
salaam

perseverance gave a good answer but who cares what they think - they cant even be sure about themselves or other people.

Dont worry about philosophy many muslims have studied it. Many muslims were great philosophers in the true sense of the word - not todays blind materialists.

check out Al Ghazzali.

peace

ndowlat
06-11-2011, 04:23 AM
Thank you brothers and sisters,

It is truly a blind conclusion which has no base created by shareable to deceive the muslims beware

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!