/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Another NEWBIE

Hannan.H
06-10-2011, 10:04 PM
Asalamu Alaykum everyone,

Am new here, and this place is confusing but joined because my most amazing and beautiful cousin Najla told me about this forum. (She made me say thaat -_-)

I've never joined a forum before, So am finding this place confusing.

Anyway, I wanna learn more about my religion and i hope I can learn something from this place.

p.s I LOVE American accent... My cousin said I had to say that :(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-10-2011, 10:11 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'salaam sis

Welcome to the forum dear newbie!

I hope you enjoy your stay here on this forum and find it beneficial insha'Allaah

Let your cousin know shes a geek for making you say geeky stuff like 'you love american accent' and how she told you to say 'beautiful cousin najla told me about this forum'.. :-\

I am glad to know you want to learn about your beautiful religion..alHamdulilaah

.. peace ..

Rafeeq
06-11-2011, 06:47 AM
:w:

welcome to the forum

Nájlá
06-11-2011, 07:20 AM
Welcome :D

format_quote Originally Posted by Pєαяℓ σf Wιѕ∂σм
Wa Alaaykum As'salaam sis
Let your cousin know shes a geek for making you say geeky stuff like 'you love american accent' and how she told you to say 'beautiful cousin naijla told me about this forum'.. :-\

.. peace ..
Miss Geeky, how is it possible that a geek spells a name wrong? I thought geeks were clever <_<

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Haya emaan
06-11-2011, 08:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hannan.H

Am new here, and this place is confusing but joined because my most amazing and beautiful cousin Najla told me about this forum. (She made me say thaat -_-)

Anyway, I wanna learn more about my religion and i hope I can learn something from this place.

walaiakum assalam...
welcome to the forum sister
sister now you have entered so don't worry at all.. your amazing and beautifull cousin cant let you to a wrong place...:)
INSHALLAH you will enjoy your stay here

Muslim Woman
06-11-2011, 11:53 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum sis :statisfie

InshaAllah u will enjoy here and ur lovely cousin and we will be able to remove all ur confusions . Thanks for joining and thanks to ur cousin :p

Ramadhan
06-12-2011, 02:20 AM
:wa:

Welcome to our most amazing and beautiful forum, sister.

p.s I LOVE American accent... My cousin said I had to say that
your cousin is mischievous.
:X

Zafran
06-12-2011, 02:46 AM
Salaam

welcome to the forum

hope you enjoy your stay here

peace

Innocent Soul
06-12-2011, 03:15 AM
Walaikumassalam

:welcome: to Islamic Board. If you have any questions about Islam feel free to ask.

Inshallah you will get used to it soon :thankyou:. We are so sorry that your cousin is torturing you :raging:. Don't get scared we will save you from your cousins evil intentions :Evil:.

Hannan.H
06-12-2011, 03:07 PM
looooooool :) thanks for all the lovely comments :) inshaAllah i will get used to this and improve on my deed but i do heart my obbessive american couzin naj :D

Nájlá
06-12-2011, 05:09 PM
loooooool :p

Awww hannan, love you :wub:

format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
your cousin is mischievous.
:X
format_quote Originally Posted by Safiya 1
We are so sorry that your cousin is torturing you :raging:. Don't get scared we will save you from your cousins evil intentions :Evil:.
:offended: Safiya am not evil ya know <_<

Afifa
06-12-2011, 08:33 PM

Welcome to the forum :D
;D..Don't worry we'll make sure she doesnt 'bully' you here :hiding: :p

May Ayob
06-12-2011, 08:44 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Salaam Sister Hannah.H
Welcome to the board i hope you learn about Islam , and i hope the Board benefits you :)
Salaam

Danah
06-12-2011, 11:37 PM

Am new here, and this place is confusing
Wa Alykom Assalam sis Hanna. Welcome to the forum, I am sure you will like it here, you might find it big and confusing but believe me you will get used to it :)

my most amazing and beautiful cousin Najla
Well, I guess you are the most lucky to have sis Najla as your "most amazing and beautiful" cousin :)

My cousin said I had to say that imsad
Hey!!! Najla!!...stop bullying our new member here you will make her run away!! *Dont worry sis Hannan, I will deal with her later* :)

Who Am I?
06-12-2011, 11:54 PM
Is there such a thing as "American accent"?

Oh yeah, welcome to the forum.

Mister Agenda
06-15-2011, 06:47 PM
Welcome, Hannan, this seems to be a fast-growing site!

I have a terrible American accent but you'll have to take my word for it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!