/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ordering stuff online

Samiun
06-11-2011, 07:38 AM
:sl: wr br,

To everyone who have been using credit cards to buy stuff online, would there be riba in the transaction? Sites like newegg.com and ebay.com. I want to know as I'm thinking of ordering computer parts from newegg. They cost 2x in Malaysia + shipping :(.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
06-11-2011, 09:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samiun
Wa' alaikum Salam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh
To everyone who have been using credit cards to buy stuff online, would there be riba in the transaction? Sites like newegg.com and ebay.com. I want to know as I'm thinking of ordering computer parts from newegg.
From my experience in buying something in internet, if the price is $20, I pay $20.
They cost 2x in Malaysia + shipping :(.
Of course, shipping is not free.

Riana17
06-11-2011, 09:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samiun

To everyone who have been using credit cards to buy stuff online, would there be riba in the transaction? Sites like newegg.com and ebay.com. I want to know as I'm thinking of ordering computer parts from newegg. They cost 2x in Malaysia + shipping :(.
salam
If you dont have one, i think it is good to ask someone's credit card and pay him in cash
I do that coz I dont like credit card as well

ardianto
06-11-2011, 10:20 AM
In transaction in internet I prefer to use Paypal, VCC, or Liberty Reserve.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Samiun
06-11-2011, 11:57 AM
:sl: phew, glad to hear you guys are using sites like paypal. I thought there was riba in these kind of websites :O

Riana17
06-11-2011, 12:02 PM
Salam, but there are cases that you can only pay credit or master cards...

GuestFellow
06-11-2011, 07:09 PM
:wa:

I used ordered something online today. It was free delivery too! I'm so happy...which may be an indicator how sad my life is. <_<

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!