/* */

PDA

View Full Version : splash back from basin/sink

anonymous
06-11-2011, 01:48 PM
salaam

i just wanted to confirm something - i know splash back from the sink when your cleaning your hands dont make you impure but does this apply if you hands are dry or does i t matter if your hands get wet with urine after you clean your self.

so if your hands are wet and then you wash your hands and you get splashs on clothes/skin - do you have to change your clothes -

do ypou have to clean the sink afterwards because the splashes go everywhere

sorry im just a bit paranoid

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
06-12-2011, 01:33 PM
:wa:

When you are washing your hands in the sink, you are either using soap, or that you are using sufficiently good amount of water in which case they rinse out the impurities. Normal impurities are not that heavy/much, so no need to worry about splashes.
And what do you mean by splashes? unless you really intentionally splash your own body with the water, I doubt there's that much amount of impurities still in the little amount of splashes.
One of the rules of taharah is that impurities become pure if it mixes/is cleansed with good amount of water, unless it is one of those special hard to clean najasa such as dog's saliva in which case you need to cleanse it out using dirt, or some scholars have opinion that it can be substituted with soap.

So try not to get too paranoid.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!