/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello :)

Starrynight
06-11-2011, 03:58 PM
Hi!
I joined this form because for the past year I've been studying Islam. Lately I've been studying it a lot more. I feel more connected to Islam then any other religion I've studied, but I still have many questions. I am hoping I can gain some more insights to things I have trouble understanding by myself.

I hope I don't ask too many questions and none of my questions offend anyone. I want to say in advance that I have nothing but the highest respect of Islam, and all the Muslims I have met.

:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Who Am I?
06-11-2011, 04:01 PM
I was in your same position just a few weeks ago when I joined this forum. Searching my soul, trying to find the answers, and somehow drawn into Islam. If you have any questions, just ask. You'll get an answer from someone around here.

Welcome.

Salahudeen
06-11-2011, 04:02 PM
Welcome to the forum feel free to ask any questions.

Muslim Woman
06-11-2011, 04:50 PM
Salaam

Welcome to the forum .

Pl. feel free to ask questions about Islam . Forum has a thread on things in Islam I am curious about

http://www.islamicboard.com/comparat...ous-about.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-11-2011, 04:57 PM
Greetings of peace..

welcome to the forum!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and also find the forum beneficial towards yourself..

Please ask any questions you have and members will try to answer to their best knowledge according to the Qur'aan and sunnah..

.. peace ..

Zafran
06-12-2011, 02:52 AM
Salaam

welcome to the forum

hope you enjoy you stay here

peace

Ansariyah
06-12-2011, 02:49 PM
Hi starrynight

Welcome=)

Starrynight
06-12-2011, 06:12 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome :) I look forward to getting to know you all

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!