PDA

View Full Version : Salahuddin Animated Series



Samiun
06-11-2011, 04:58 PM
:sl: wr br, this animated series is about Salahuddin Al-Ayyubi have been launched officially a few months ago in Malaysia. I was really excited when it came out but soon I kept forgetting to watch it on T.V. until I missed on a lot of episodes. You probably have seen this in 2007 in Malay, well I've got good news for you! Now it's in english. ;D ENJOY

Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Haya emaan
06-11-2011, 07:53 PM
ohww!! JAZAKALLAH for letting us know...
i like movies on Islamic history..
INSHAALLAH i will watch it as soon as my exams are over ..
Reply

Ghazalah
06-12-2011, 11:47 AM
My nieces and nephews watch this on Arab satellite and they love it! Are the subtitles in Malaysian?
Reply

Riana17
06-12-2011, 12:54 PM
Salam

I know this is off topic but I would like to mention my admiration to your country

I never see a country which has 1000's of hectares of plantation (not residential area)
and on the other side, thousand of houses built on the same design (i can see the cooperation & simplicity of Malaysian)
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
ardianto
06-12-2011, 02:18 PM
Originally Posted by Ghazalah
Are the subtitles in Malaysian?
Yes. But the subtitle writer look familiar with Indonesian dialect.
Reply

Perseveranze
06-12-2011, 02:50 PM
A legend, will try and download this if I possibly can and then watch.
Reply

Haya emaan
06-14-2011, 12:48 PM
youtube has only 5 episodes..imsad
where can i find more online...?
Reply

Futuwwa
06-14-2011, 01:48 PM
Does it actually have much to do with the real story of Saladin? I heard about an older Arabic cartoon about him that had very little to do with the real guy.
Reply

Who Am I?
06-14-2011, 02:51 PM
Bookmarked so that I can check this out later.
Reply

Perseveranze
06-14-2011, 04:05 PM
Originally Posted by Futuwwa
Does it actually have much to do with the real story of Saladin? I heard about an older Arabic cartoon about him that had very little to do with the real guy.
It is a cartoon for younger audience, so it has these "adventures" that I don't know if they are true or not. I've only seen upto episode 5 though, so don't know how the story progresses.
Reply

Muslim Woman
06-14-2011, 04:19 PM
:sl:

thanks for sharing . InshaAllah will post in other forums .



Salāh-ed-Dīn Ayyūbi) (c. 1138 - March 4, 1193), better known in the Western world as Saladin, was a Kurdish. Muslim, who became the first Ayyubid Sultan of Egypt and Syria. He led Islamic opposition to the Franks and other European Crusaders in the Levant.


At the height of his power, he ruled over Egypt, Syria, Mesopotamia, Hejaz, and Yemen.
He led the Muslims against the Crusaders and eventually recaptured Palestine from the Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem after his victory in the Battle of Hattin.



As such, he is a notable figure in Kurdish, Arab, and Muslim culture. Saladin was a strict adherent of Sunni Islam and a mystical disciple of the Qadiri Sufi order. [5] His chivalrous behavior was noted by Christian chroniclers, especially in the accounts of the siege of Kerak in Moab, and despite being the nemesis of the Crusaders he won the respect of many of them, including Richard the Lionheart; rather than becoming a hated figure in Europe, he became a celebrated example of the principles of chivalry.
Reply

Samiun
06-16-2011, 12:52 PM
:sl: wr br, glad some of you enjoyed it. Yeah I'm sorry to say that the uploader couldn't upload any more episode as Astro was going to put them down :(. Still, I hope I can find the other episodes on the Malaysian market and somehow post it on youtube :). I think it's still airing on the national channel
Reply

Salahudeen
06-18-2011, 01:33 PM
jazakAllah khair please upload all the episodes :)
Reply

Innocent Soul
06-26-2011, 12:05 AM
I think someone has uploaded other episode here.

Reply

Mr.President
06-26-2011, 04:12 AM
ahmmmm... sorry for this post bt I thought tht this was very important there were alot of animated series and movies about islam ie. The Message

Islamic history is clear and it can be easily documented but when making a movie abt the history theres alot of chances that some people may find it in a wrong way for example the iranian short film abt death many sunni muslims say tht this was good every 1 should watch this and after watching that short film for about 6 months when ever I think of death tht short film pops in to my mind !!!

What I am asking is people who watched The Message Movie please think of Hamza raliyallahu anhu now who comes to you mind please tell ?
Reply

Haya emaan
06-26-2011, 08:55 AM
Originally Posted by Safiya 1
I think someone has uploaded other episode here.
sister thats in arabic...
Reply

Reflections
06-26-2011, 11:06 AM
Originally Posted by Mr.President
ahmmmm... sorry for this post bt I thought tht this was very important there were alot of animated series and movies about islam ie. The Message

Islamic history is clear and it can be easily documented but when making a movie abt the history theres alot of chances that some people may find it in a wrong way for example the iranian short film abt death many sunni muslims say tht this was good every 1 should watch this and after watching that short film for about 6 months when ever I think of death tht short film pops in to my mind !!!

What I am asking is people who watched The Message Movie please think of Hamza raliyallahu anhu now who comes to you mind please tell ?
AsSalaamu 3alaykum,

Exactly the point I was going to bring forward, the characters that 'play' the sahabah r3a...they're the first image that come to mind if someone mentions them, I personally wouldn't show my children these animated clips...they've got imaginations of their own to think what they're like, they don't need movies or clips to explain what Islamic history has taken place in the past, we didn't have it and we did just fine without it...I'd prefer having a mental image of what my Rasool saw looked like, how 3mar ra looked like, all the other sahabah ra and so forth..rather than someone else making a cartoon of them. This is just my opinion regarding this, others may disagree.
Reply

Innocent Soul
06-26-2011, 11:55 AM
Originally Posted by muslima haya
sister thats in arabic...
What :uuh: I downloaded them till 9 episode :-[. I was really foolish that I downloaded them without checking :X.
Reply

Futuwwa
06-26-2011, 12:06 PM
Originally Posted by Mr.President
ahmmmm... sorry for this post bt I thought tht this was very important there were alot of animated series and movies about islam ie. The Message

Islamic history is clear and it can be easily documented but when making a movie abt the history theres alot of chances that some people may find it in a wrong way for example the iranian short film abt death many sunni muslims say tht this was good every 1 should watch this and after watching that short film for about 6 months when ever I think of death tht short film pops in to my mind !!!

What I am asking is people who watched The Message Movie please think of Hamza raliyallahu anhu now who comes to you mind please tell ?
I have The Message at home. I was hardly impressed at all by it. Making a movie like that without showing the Prophet Muhammed, peace and blessings on him, or even letting him speak, just doesn't work at showing the early history of the Ummah. It makes Muhammed come off as a passive character who hardly does much else than prophesize while others around him disseminate his message and take all the initiative. Which is as wrong as it could be. Muhammed was not some passive conduit for prophecies, but an active leader and religious teacher of the Ummah, a man of limitless charisma whom people followed naturally, and who was even capable of winning over enemies.
Reply

Perseveranze
06-26-2011, 02:13 PM
Originally Posted by Futuwwa
I have The Message at home. I was hardly impressed at all by it. Making a movie like that without showing the Prophet Muhammed, peace and blessings on him, or even letting him speak, just doesn't work at showing the early history of the Ummah. It makes Muhammed come off as a passive character who hardly does much else than prophesize while others around him disseminate his message and take all the initiative. Which is as wrong as it could be. Muhammed was not some passive conduit for prophecies, but an active leader and religious teacher of the Ummah, a man of limitless charisma whom people followed naturally, and who was even capable of winning over enemies.
Your not allowed to have any pictures of the Prophet(pbuh). You know there were already protests going on before they even started to shoot the film, saying they don't want pictures of the Prophet(pbuh).
Reply

Mr.President
06-26-2011, 03:56 PM
A 9year old who watches the iranian short film abt death assumes that the angel of death will come with a big curved axe and so on .. ! this is not good for them this will lead to wrong conclusions on islamic beliefs
Reply

Futuwwa
06-26-2011, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by Perseveranze
Your not allowed to have any pictures of the Prophet(pbuh). You know there were already protests going on before they even started to shoot the film, saying they don't want pictures of the Prophet(pbuh).
I am aware that that is the majority opinion, yes. My point is rather, find some way to depict the Prophet that is both halal and gives the correct idea about him, or don't do the movie at all.
Reply

asif1984
08-04-2011, 07:18 PM
thanks for sharing...im gonna watch it..
Reply

asif1984
08-05-2011, 05:39 AM
last nite i found that only 5 episodes are in English..rest are in other language..can someone please rest of episodes in English..also before watching i assumed that this was real story but now after 5 episodes i am sure hardly 5% of story will be true..but still i want to see it in English..:embarrass
Reply

Periwinkle18
11-21-2011, 11:24 AM
me too i soooooo wanna watch the 6th episode anyone know where i could find it in english?
Reply

Signor
11-28-2011, 09:23 AM
I guess Mr.President is right as he is in real
Reply

Zain ullah asad
08-02-2019, 07:27 AM
Nice how download link movies
Reply

MazharShafiq
08-03-2019, 03:51 PM
thanks for sharing...im gonna watch it..
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!