/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Smile campaing

sister herb
06-12-2011, 04:38 AM
I have created international charity campaing for getting helps to poor families and specially poor kids in Gaza.

Idea is collect sweets, clothes, toys and money for poor families in Gaza for kids for day of eid. Lets put smile to face of poor children in Gaza. I co-operate with some families whose make humanitarian work in Gaza already and also with some imams there. This campaing has no glue with any political organization.

People in Gaza are sometimes so poor they can´t even have enough food for iftar meal but need to go sleep hungry.

If you are thinking you can help them even a little, please post to this thread or send me pm.

your sister in Islam
Saliha Harb

Saliha is name has given to me in Gaza in cause of my work for human rights, its meaning is fairly person

So lets put smile to faces of kids in Gaza at the day of eid :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
06-12-2011, 08:09 AM
Changing the world you need only will to change it. Very strong will.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!