/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tony Blair reads the Qu'ran everyday.

yas2010
06-12-2011, 01:06 PM
According to a recent interview in the Guardian. Mr Blair reads the Qu'ran everyday:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandsty...n/12/tonyblair

It will be interesting to know your views.

JazakAllah Khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
al yunan
06-12-2011, 01:33 PM
Iblis is also known to be an excellent reader.
So what ?
Has his status changed ?

yas2010
06-12-2011, 01:36 PM
Has his status changed ?
No. he we always be a two-faced, war-mongering and deceitful liar.

I tell you, you could'nt make it up.

Mr Blair orders war...then lo-behold he becomes a 'peace-envoy'.

May Ayob
06-12-2011, 01:38 PM
Salaam
Is this actually true?!
This is something very interesting in my thought.
But i hope the Quran benefits him, even if he doesnt become a Muslim.
I think it's a part of his Faith Foundation.
May be it's because of his sister-in-law- God knows best.
But they all claim to have religuos tolerance , just like Barack Obama he read verses of the Quran as well , does that mean alot?
May be , May be not, i don't believe it really has much significance but we always should have hope.
Salaam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
May Ayob
06-12-2011, 01:40 PM
Salaam again
Dont get me wrong i dont support him at all , nor do i have any type of sympathy , i also belive he is a war criminal , but i was just trying to say something positive.
Salaam

yas2010
06-12-2011, 01:47 PM
Salaam Sister May Ayob

Yes you are right. They all claim religious tolerance. But as said on many occasions actions speak louder than words.

Who ever Allah (swt) guides cannot be misguided. Allah (swt) knows best in all matters.

Waslaam/Peace.

GuestFellow
06-12-2011, 01:49 PM
Salaam,

He's probably interested in learning about Islam. It is as simple as that.

May Ayob
06-12-2011, 01:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yas2010
Yes you are right. They all claim religious tolerance. But as said on many occasions actions speak louder than words.
Thank you, I guess from your own words everyone can judge , who the real Tony Blair is. Am i correct?
Salaam

sister herb
06-12-2011, 02:18 PM
I believe most woprl leaders have read Quran and Bible too as they need to be educated.

:D

Perseveranze
06-12-2011, 02:48 PM
May Allah(swt) guide him, it is never too late.

Reflections
06-12-2011, 02:54 PM
AsSalaamu 3alaykum,

His sister in law became a muslim, probably through that...oh well..good on him

Insaanah
06-12-2011, 03:35 PM
:sl:

Bush, Blair, Obama, all read the Qur'an. Tony Blair used to read the Qur'an while he was PM. While we all pray that Allah guides them all, lets also take our rosy tinted specs off for a minute.

They read and implement those parts of the Qur'an that are of benefit to them, and can give them power, that Muslim rulers appear to have have neglected to implement. After all, they want to see, what was the Muslims's secret back then, how did the Muslims achieve such success? They know that the Muslims of old stuck to the Qur'an and implemented it.

Always being prepared for self-defence rather than having to call in others, fighting back if attacked, if one group of Muslims oppresses another to help the oppressed group, if our Muslims brothers and sisters are being oppressed by non-Muslims, helping them against those who oppress them, to take care of our own affairs, to be just, to rule by what Allah has revealed.

Instead it is the non-Muslims who have made/purchased their weapons, not so that they can boast they have them, but use them when they think there is a time of need. They help each other, they take care of their own affairs amongst themselves.. they even fight those who have't attacked them, while Muslims don't even fight back if attacked! And the non-Muslims rulers know that Muslims won't lift a finger, or pull their finger out of anywhere... Laa howla wa laa quwwata illaa billaah.

Muslim Woman
06-12-2011, 03:47 PM
Salaam

lol , funny & interesting to know the bLiar reads Quran daily . I just checked the link . bLiar says :
To be faith-literate is crucial in a globalised world, I believe. I read the Bible every day. I read the Qur'an every day. Partly to understand some of the things happening in the world, but mainly just because it is immensely instructive.

may Allah guide or punish him .

aamirsaab
06-12-2011, 04:43 PM
Mashallah. He's one step closer to becoming muslim :)

Perseveranze
06-12-2011, 06:23 PM
Thomas Jefferson, founding father of USA, had his own copy of holy Quran.

I havn't watched it, but it seems like a useful lecture, especially for Americans.

Also -

GuestFellow
06-12-2011, 07:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
Salaam,

Will he be forgiven? After all he has done...

Perseveranze
06-12-2011, 09:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Salaam,

Asalaamu Alaikum,

Allah(swt) says in the Quran he will judge people justly. I don't think were in position to ever say what his verdict would be in front of Allah(swt).

Alpha Dude
06-12-2011, 09:37 PM
I was under the impression that all sins are forgiven once a person reverts. So I would assume yes, he would be forgiven inshaAllah.

Remember, some sahaba were known, prior to Islam, to bury their daughters alive. Allah gives guidance to anybody that he wills.

Al-Mufarridun
06-12-2011, 09:38 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Salaam,

Guidance is from Allah(swt) bro. Islam erases everything done prior to it. So think of it this way, Abu Sufyan, an enemy of Allah and His Messenger for almost 20years, became Muslim and Died as a Muslim. Allah(sw) guides whom he wills.

Allah(swt) knows best.

Dagless
06-12-2011, 10:20 PM
I think this is just one of those things politicians say to appear more in tune with the world. Call me doubtful but this guy has hardly proven himself to be the most truthful person.

Danah
06-12-2011, 11:16 PM
I don't care if he was a PM or an unknown normal person living a remote area in this world. All what I can say is may Allah guide anyone wants to find the truth.

After all Allah said in the Quran:
"Surely you cannot guide whom you love, but Allah guides whom He wants, and He knows best the followers of the right way."
(28.56)

Hamza Asadullah
06-12-2011, 11:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al yunan
Iblis is also known to be an excellent reader.
So what ?
Has his status changed ?
This is a very arrogant attitude. How many enemies of Islam have become Muslims? Umar (Ra) slaughtered many Muslims before he accepted Islam and he became the best of Muslims. So we should pray for guidance of all no matter who they are and not have this kind of attitude.

Ramadhan
06-13-2011, 03:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
I think this is just one of those things politicians say to appear more in tune with the world. Call me doubtful but this guy has hardly proven himself to be the most truthful person.
My view is more in line with this. The proof is in the action, we will see if Blair reading the qur'an everyday translates into actions which are expected from someone who really reads Al Qur'an.

Mr.President
06-13-2011, 04:30 AM
if blair wants 2 read quran let him read ! and say may allah guide him to the true path !

Riana17
06-13-2011, 04:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
Salam

Looooool I dont think so, he can say he reads Quran or Bible thousand times, however action speaks louder than words

tigerkhan
06-13-2011, 04:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
This is a very arrogant attitude. How many enemies of Islam have become Muslims? Umar (Ra) slaughtered many Muslims before he accepted Islam and he became the best of Muslims. So we should pray for guidance of all no matter who they are and not have this kind of attitude.
this is not a ignorant behavior but the other side of picture which we never neglect in this time of fitna and dajjal. (esp western ppl)
apart from Blair (as i dont know much about western leaders) i will give u example of Obama. (please think of it deeply). as he announced that Osama bin Laden has been killed he give these 2 statement which need to be considered bcz it shows what is their mentality.
1. Osama was not leader of ISLAM.
2. Our war is not against islam but terrorism.

if i think deeply on these statement, if we think that terrorism mean to kill innocent ppl, then american themselves are biggest terrorist of the world. bcz in 9-11 only 3k ppl died and they had killed 100ks of innocent ppl, women, children in irq, afghan, pak. so actually its propaganda against Islam. the true islam which had jihad, turban, beard....they gave this islam the name of terrorism. so now would u accept this islam or the islam which is defined by obama in which there is no beard, no juhud fi sabeeliah, interest, alcohol, music, videos etc etc ...... so we should not be happy if they are reading quran bcz one big mission of dajjali ppl is to deceive and confused muslism about islam, therefore they also learn islam. only allah swt knows blairs intention but what i want is be aware of them.

2ndly if u see first statement, again that is deep trick to divide and confused muslims, that mean one islam is of osama, that with beard, juhud in path of allah, and turban, that is not correct and we are fighting against it. the other islam in which there is no such things is ok, we accept its good and peaceful. u know they got successful bcz i see many muslims bcm confused; some says osama was right and some say no he was wrong.
one imp thing, in time of dajjal, his main propaganda will be to confused Muslims and deceive them from right path and then these Muslims accept dajjal as their leader. PS this will be a majority of Muslim that time. i am 10000% sure obama etc and western media is playing with Muslims and they are dajjali agents. all these discussion on media whether music, videos, alcohol, pic are halal or haram are their tool to confused Muslims. (i see many of western had confused and deceived).

i wish u ppl understand what i want to say. simple "boycott media" and always take guidance from known scholars over such current affairs.

aadil77
06-13-2011, 10:08 AM
If Blair was to become a muslim I'd be p*ssed off and pleased at the same time

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!