/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you like it?

Innocent Soul
06-12-2011, 01:09 PM
Assalamualaikum

Alhamdulillah I know that music is haram. I just want to share this video for the member you are feeling difficult to quit listening to music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKzAmkB44ik&hd=1

Don't forget to memorise the first ten verses of Surah Kahaf. I came to know that music will also be one of the fitnahs of dajjal.

Abu Darda' reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying:
If anyone learns by heart the first ten verses of the Surah al-kahf, he will be protected from the Dajjal. (Sahih Muslim: Book #004, Hadith #1766)

Please don't start a debate about music being haram or not. I didn't kept music in the title because maybe everyone will think ' maybe another music thread'.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
al yunan
06-12-2011, 01:21 PM
Walaikum Assalam sister,

Jazakallahu Khair for an excellent thread, but as you know sister people are by nature self destructive.
The irony is that the only part of classical Islam that can show the damage of music, has itself become an outcast.
Please don't give up.

Masalam

Pure Purple
06-12-2011, 05:21 PM
^Jazakallah sister Safiya
Such me mai addicted hun music se.Shayad hi koi din hota ho ga jis din earphones use na kiye hon.Ye sab batate hue mujhe sharminda hona chahiye.mai waise online chess game se bhi bahut zayada addicted thi par usse bahot aasani se picha chuda liya.Ab mai bilkul bhi nahi khelti.Par music se bahot mushkil hai.
Inshaallah mai zaroor koshish karungi.mere liye dua karna

cuezed
06-12-2011, 07:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rahila
^Jazakallah sister Safiya
Such me mai addicted hun music se.Shayad hi koi din hota ho ga jis din earphones use na kiye hon.Ye sab batate hue mujhe sharminda hona chahiye.mai waise online chess game se bhi bahut zayada addicted thi par usse bahot aasani se picha chuda liya.Ab mai bilkul bhi nahi khelti.Par music se bahot mushkil hai.
Inshaallah mai zaroor koshish karungi.mere liye dua karna
May Allah help you to succeed in this struggle

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ayesha.ansari
11-21-2011, 04:14 AM
Nice video.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!