/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mini Course for New Muslims

Flame of Hope
06-13-2011, 10:51 PM
:sl:

This is just to get your opinion. Supposing there was a 2 week course available out there for new Muslims where they got to learn important stuff that would make their forthcoming life in Islam a lot easier, how interested would you be in such a course?

One more thing. What would you expect to learn and get out of this course? Do you think 2 weeks is too short a time or too long?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
06-14-2011, 12:50 AM
:sl:

I am a born Muslim and believe that not only converts but we ( who took religion as for granted ) should attend the similar courses .

Who Am I?
06-14-2011, 12:54 AM
Sign me up, man.

Flame of Hope
06-14-2011, 02:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Just a Guy
Sign me up, man.
rofl. Well okay. I've got you down on the list. Muslim Woman has enrolled first though. Hehe he! :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Who Am I?
06-14-2011, 02:43 AM
Alright, fair enough. As long as I am on the list...

sister herb
06-14-2011, 05:15 AM
Good idea. I would be happy about kind of course specially at the time I returned to Islam. Unfortunately at that time (16 years ago in small town in non-islamic country) wasn´t anything like that. Just me and some books from library...

nature
06-14-2011, 08:34 AM
Excellent idea, not just for new muslims but those that are finding there way back.

correct way of salah, 5 pillars, dhikr, wudu, ghusl would be good places to start, you'd be amazed at how many born muslims dont actually know this stuff.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!