/* */

PDA

View Full Version : dua request for paralysed brother

martin60
06-14-2011, 02:03 AM
i know a young brother who use to be healthy but now he is in a wheelchair, please ask Allah to remove this hardship from him and to enable all of his body parts which are now paralysed to work again. please i URGE you tell your family member's to also make this dua for him, forward this link to your muslim friends so they will see this dua request and we can have more and more people making dua. thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Who Am I?
06-14-2011, 02:49 AM
I am about to pray. I will mention him in my prayer.

sister herb
06-14-2011, 04:55 AM
Salam alaykum;

may Allah helps this brother, keeps him strong and gives back his health.

missy
06-14-2011, 05:31 AM
:sl:
May Allah SWT Ease all his difficulties and restore back his health. Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Endymion
06-14-2011, 07:22 AM
May He SWT,The most Merciful,The One,The Enough help this brother and make this test easy for him,bless him with health and speedy recovery.May The One who is the master of All,who bless Ayoub AS with health from a really painful test also bless this brother with health and all the Muslims around the world and all the Humans and all his Creations and make this life easy for them and whoever is in pain,shall find ease and a life full of happiness and health and success in both Dunyah and Aakhirah.Ameeeeeen Ya Rabb.

Ansariyah
06-14-2011, 07:39 AM
May Allah swt grant the brother a speedy recovery and good health ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!