/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Volunteers needed for Jannah Network!

Mayana
06-16-2011, 05:09 AM
:sl:

I hope you are all doing great, inshAllah!

Jannah Network is looking for volunteers and this is your opportunity to become part of the network, inshAllah! Here are the open positions:

MuslimBookReviews.Com - We need a few reviewers to contribute to this website by writing reviews about Islam/Muslim-related books they've read. So if you are a book worm, join MBR by writing reviews and helping the community out!

JannahRadio.Com - We need a moderator/host for the website who contacts people to interview, hosts online radio shows etc.

HalalPress.Com - This is a blogging platform designed to provide Muslim's with a blogging service. We need a webmaster who directs the website and administrates all Halal Press related tasks.

So if you're interested, email me at sarah@jannahnetwork.com and tell me what you would like to do and why. You can also attach a resume if you like. Feel free to email/PM me if you have any other questions or concerns. =)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
06-16-2011, 05:45 AM
Could I apply as a moderator on IslamicBoard Forums?

Flame of Hope
06-16-2011, 05:50 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by AmiraAlMumineen
MuslimBookReviews.Com - We need a few reviewers to contribute to this website by writing reviews about Islam/Muslim-related books they've read. So if you are a book worm, join MBR by writing reviews and helping the community out!
That's odd. I had been thinking of doing book reviews about Islam-related books. Yeah, I'm a book worm.

This may be something I can check out when I get the time. Jazakallah khair sis for letting us know about this opportunity.

Flame of Hope
06-16-2011, 05:53 AM
edit..............................................

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ali Mujahidin
06-16-2011, 06:41 AM

You have mail, Sarah.

Beardo
06-16-2011, 07:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flame

That's odd. I had been thinking of doing book reviews about Islam-related books. Yeah, I'm a book worm.

This may be something I can check out when I get the time. Jazakallah khair sis for letting us know about this opportunity.
Dude, we need help on that MBR website, in terms of reviewers like you! If you're interested, just send a quick email to Sarah. It'd be really helpful!
format_quote Originally Posted by ThisOldMan

You have mail, Sarah.
;) Jazakallahu Khair! She should be responding soon enough! :)

Mayana
06-17-2011, 03:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
Could I apply as a moderator on IslamicBoard Forums?
No, as a troll you don't qualify. That would be counterproductive, right? =P

Wa iyyaki! Glad to see you're interested, sister! =)

Who Am I?
06-17-2011, 12:15 PM
That internet radio thing sounds cool, but I don't know enough about Islam or web hosting to really be good at that. I've always wanted my own radio show though.

Maybe next time when I have more knowledge...

Beardo
06-17-2011, 07:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Just a Guy
That internet radio thing sounds cool, but I don't know enough about Islam or web hosting to really be good at that. I've always wanted my own radio show though.

Maybe next time when I have more knowledge...
It's actually very easy to learn. :) We have a training program, too, if you're interested.

Flame of Hope
06-17-2011, 07:39 PM

Dude, we need help on that MBR website, in terms of reviewers like you! If you're interested, just send a quick email to Sarah. It'd be really helpful!
Well, you can take responsibility (or blame... lol ) for pushing me to send that e-mail to Sarah.

I wasn't planning on doing it..... so soon. lol. ( you said... send a quick e-mail.... remember)?

Poor dear Sarah.... she's going to be inundated with book reviews. ;D

Who Am I?
06-17-2011, 08:45 PM

It's actually very easy to learn. :) We have a training program, too, if you're interested.
Well you guys are based in UK, right? I'm across the pond. I don't know if that will be a logistical problem...

Mayana
06-17-2011, 10:01 PM
We're virtually based, brother. We have staff from everywhere, alhamdulillah!

Beardo
06-17-2011, 10:37 PM

Well, you can take responsibility (or blame... lol ) for pushing me to send that e-mail to Sarah.

I wasn't planning on doing it..... so soon. lol. ( you said... send a quick e-mail.... remember)?

Poor dear Sarah.... she's going to be inundated with book reviews. ;D
Oh, you can overload her with work. That's not a problem. And we really do look forward to reading your reviews!! ;D
format_quote Originally Posted by Just a Guy
Well you guys are based in UK, right? I'm across the pond. I don't know if that will be a logistical problem...
Virtually based, as Sarah said. But I'm inthe US. We'd have a virtual meeting for training. :)

Who Am I?
06-18-2011, 05:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AmiraAlMumineen
We're virtually based, brother. We have staff from everywhere, alhamdulillah!
Hmm... well, I was thinking more about this on the way home from the masjid after prayers.

I have a regular day job during the week, but if it's an online course, I might could do it in the evenings or on weekends.

Muhaba
06-18-2011, 07:01 AM
i'd like to volunteer as editor of book reviews. i wouldn't want bad writing being published so i'd like to help in the editing, insha-Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!