/* */

PDA

View Full Version : products made in the arab world

Getoffmyback
06-16-2011, 09:12 AM
Where do i start ....shampoo, tooth paste, chocolate, soap, kitchen cleaners , fairy liquid , toiletries....... Anything you can think about from pantene shampoo to crest or sensodyn tooth paste that are made in the arab world licensed by the brand's name are totally different from those made in usa .

I don't if you noticed the difference between your country's product and the us .

I didn't notice How cheesy the products in lebanon are till i tried the american ones . Specibly shampoo exactly pantene shampoo ! It smells different fells different cleans better...... And tooth paste Hehe hmmm crest in lebanon is like a mixture of soap and mint flavors comparing to american crest! I've been using american tooth paste for the past 10 years cos my sister always brings dozens with her everytime she comes to lebanon.

Well seems like the arab world is a good market cos you can manipulate product's standards and make ten time more profits without being noticed. Do you have this in your country ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
06-16-2011, 09:51 AM
Q : What's difference between Japanese motorcycle and Arab motorcycle ?
A : Japanese motorcycle is Yamaha, Arab motorcycle is Yaa Mahmood.

That's Indonesian jokes. :D

Okay, now I am going serious. Products from multinational brands that produced in one country not always really same with products that produced in other countries. There are some 'modification' to make those products suitable with local market.

Ansariyah
06-16-2011, 10:00 AM
That's because its fake that's why.

This is why when we go on holiday we usually bring our own toiletries!

Getoffmyback
06-16-2011, 10:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Q : What's difference between Japanese motorcycle and Arab motorcycle ?
A : Japanese motorcycle is Yamaha, Arab motorcycle is Yaa Mahmood.

That's Indonesian jokes. :D

Okay, now I am going serious. Products from multinational brands that produced in one country not always really same with products that produced in other countries. There are some 'modification' to make those products suitable with local market.
Ya mahmood :) Your talking about modification to suit the market i doubt that . What i mean is if you bring one american crest and mix it with a liter of water you will get ten lebanese crests and still sell them same as the american crest . And by the way most of those products i talking about are either made in egypt or ksa and imported to lebanon. It angers me So much to know that i'm using a modified product only cos someone can do it and get away with it cos No one will tell the difference in the arab world.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
06-16-2011, 11:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Getoffmyback
Ya mahmood :) Your talking about modification to suit the market i doubt that . What i mean is if you bring one american crest and mix it with a liter of water you will get ten lebanese crests and still sell them same as the american crest . And by the way most of those products i talking about are either made in egypt or ksa and imported to lebanon. It angers me So much to know that i'm using a modified product only cos someone can do it and get away with it cos No one will tell the difference in the arab world.
Are you sure that Lebanese crest was made by official factory ?. There are many fake products that distributed in the market, in low qualities, of course.

Modification that I mean is not modification in quality, but modification to make it suitable for local market. In example, in taste. It's based on "think globally, act locally" in marketing.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!