/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Real Muslim NDE

Muslom
06-16-2011, 08:52 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

This is a real near death encounterment experienced by a Muslim, and Allah is a witness to the accuracy of what iam to Insha'Allah post:

" A few years back, i recall my "near death" experience as its called. I was living along with my family in an apartment downtown. I remember in that day, i was lying on my back in my bed and in a sudden flash i became blacked out from the surrounding, although i didnt intend to sleep, nor did i close my eyes but my sight was obstructed from this world, also i recall it feeling like the electrical currents in my body went off(by the way i didn't know that there's electricity our bodies until very recent). It felt as if my electric powers were unplugged, try unplugging the socket of a try and watch that sudden electrical power off- this is similar to what i felt. Then i saw creatures descending in a slow motion, these creatures were the angels. They were plenty being led by an angel leader who had brilliant wings and who was mastering a terrific horse pull. i recall that in that state, of death approachment, i made a deep supplication from my innermost to Allah to grant me another chance in this world to live.Alhamduli'Allah, Allah granted me another chance to live, because my determined term By Allah wasn't then, otherwise, ofcourse i wouldn't still be alive, as Its Allah Alone who respites the souls until its due term.
To be continued Insha'Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Riana17
06-18-2011, 05:12 AM
Salam Alaikkum

When its time to die, there is no way we can delay it :) I think it is a sign to re-evaluate our Imaan/Life

Muslom
06-19-2011, 02:35 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Continued

" A few years after this experience, i was "randomly" doing research in wikipedia. i thaught of reading about the topic of death and so i typed death in the wikipedia search tab. As i was reading, i encountered this information as qouted from wikipedia"

Today, where a definition of the moment of death is required, doctors and coroners usually turn to "brain death" or "biological death" to define a person as being clinically dead; people are considered dead when the electrical activity in their brain ceases. It is presumed that an end of electrical activity indicates the end of consicousness. However, suspension of consciousness must be permanent, and not transient, as occurs during certain sleep stages, and especially a coma. In the case of sleep, EEGs can easily tell the difference.

This made me recall my NDE and how it felt like when the electricity suddenly swapped off. After that, i thaught it was a responsibility for me to share my experiences with my fellow Muslim Ummah because iam became reassured of it that there is definitely another life and Angels will come and take our souls. May Allah protect us and guide us to His straight Path and grant us a good ending in our life. Ameen."

May Ayob
06-19-2011, 05:15 PM
May Allah grant you Happiness in this World and the Herafter:)
Thank you for sharing.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslom
06-20-2011, 06:45 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم؟

Jazaki Allah khair, and may Allah grant you happiness in this world and everlasting happiness in the hereafter, as well as to all the good people in the world. Fe Rihab Allah

~ Sabr ~
05-16-2012, 12:48 PM
:salamext:

SubhaanAllaah, same thing happened with me, But I just saw my whole life flashing before my eyes before a car crash. I take that to be a near death experience and a second chance to life.

sohail1234
03-20-2013, 06:39 AM
assalam o alikum
Allah is very merciful with his creation, he always gives chances to us to seek knowledge of islam... it is nice to hear that give you one chance, now you should made yourself in such a way so that Allah become happy with you... Dua can change anything, even death... it depends on us how much we believe on HIM.. anyways, stay bless, may Allah give you long life so you can earn good deeds for your akhrat...

IAmZamzam
03-21-2013, 08:57 PM
The experiences people have during NDEs (I'm talking literal OBE's--out-of-body experiences--not your life flashing before your eyes) can be widely contradictory, involving various religious beliefs, and different reports involve all sorts of different experiences. There isn't a whole lot of consistency overall. The descriptions of al-barzakh in the scripture, however, are vague, and I believe there is some hadith or other about dying people sometimes being visited by djinn taking the forms of various figures and trying to trick them into joining other religions. Lots of people have tried to pass off the whole NDE thing as being nothing more than death hallucinations, although their explanations have not always been convincing, and on some occasions have been downright pitiful. This is somewhat of a labyrinthine subject, both scripturally and neurologically, and I don't know if I'd dare try to dissect it myself.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!