/* */

PDA

View Full Version : looking for friends

cat eyes
06-18-2011, 04:57 PM
salam

im looking for sisters in my area. is there any irish sisters from dublin here?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AishaRayann
06-20-2011, 04:15 AM
wa alaikum salam sis, im not from ireland..but if you want friend im here :)

Just_A_Girl13
06-20-2011, 04:17 AM
Assalam alaikum sister,

Unfortunately I'm not from Dublin, but as a new revert I am always open to making friends with Muslim sisters :) I would be more than happy to converse with you through private messaging if you would like.

Peace and blessings be with you

Getoffmyback
06-20-2011, 09:16 AM
Check boards.ie it's an irish forum and they have islamic forums too

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
06-20-2011, 09:37 AM
try local islamic societies and groups - they may be able to help you out

cat eyes
06-20-2011, 12:33 PM
jazakAllah khayr for all the replies i really appreciate it. you sisters are welcome to pm me so i can give u my email.

brother aadil i have friends but they all are married with kids, so they dont have time for a social life. i found a mosque to go to but its very far away i heard alot of reverts go there. the mosque that i was going to for lectures is very quite, nobody goes there.

cat eyes
06-20-2011, 12:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Getoffmyback
Check boards.ie it's an irish forum and they have islamic forums too
i never heard of an irish islamic forum but thanks

Getoffmyback
06-20-2011, 04:42 PM
Here is the link cos it's a sub-forum . They have hundreds of forums and subs. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=571

sister herb
06-20-2011, 06:12 PM
I am at Irish Forum but it is not islamic forum at all...

I am only muslim there...

I can ask if they know some muslims in Dublin.

sister herb
06-20-2011, 06:15 PM
Cara = friend.

Getoffmyback
06-20-2011, 10:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
Cara = friend.
Cara? What's cara?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!