/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam

May Ayob
06-19-2011, 06:37 PM
Salaam to all the members of this thread

I have decided to leave this Forum as it is my first and hopefully my last.
I would like to say sorry to every one here that i have caused him/her any type of discomfort, i pay my deeply apologies and I am sorry if i wrote anything that hurt anyone in any of my posts.
Also i would like to thank you all for your kindness and thank you for giving me the opportunity to learn about Islam because i was very ignorant , jazakum all Allah Khairan and may you all be rewarded from all the good that you don't expect.

I spent a very nice time , here but for now i have to say Fi Amman Allah , May Allah protect you all.

Salaam:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Riana17
06-19-2011, 06:42 PM
Salam Sister, alhamdollelah rabbil Alamin, May Allah love you all the time and bless you with Jannah.
We are all making mistakes, its good step to acknowledge and improve inshallah for sake of Allah.

Mister Agenda
06-19-2011, 08:45 PM
Peace and good fortune, May Ayob!

Who Am I?
06-19-2011, 09:16 PM
Salaam, sister. You never bothered me. May Allah bless you in this life and in the next.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Just_A_Girl13
06-19-2011, 09:30 PM
Salaam sister,

You never offended me. I hope you are not leaving because you feel you have hurt somebody. Of course if it will make you happier to leave then please do, but don't feel that you must.

Peace and blessings be with you always :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!