/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is a good book to get? & bible stoning?

User29123
06-20-2011, 04:25 PM
Salam

What is a good book to get to learn about Islam, everything or the basics law, family etc, second did the bible have stoning to death versus, I saw some sites on internet which says it does! But I could not find a online Bible to see for my self ( well I could but they were like so many different versions of bible lol)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Starrynight
06-20-2011, 08:51 PM
As far as books go, two that I found the most helpful and that had the clearest explinations were "The Everything Understanding Islam Book" and "The Muslim Next Door". They aren't really rule books, but I found them the most clear and helpful out of the many I've read over the last few weeks lol.
Good luck!

Perseveranze
06-20-2011, 09:07 PM
The Old Testament is to be abided by until the end of human existence itself. None other than Jesus said so:

“For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 5:18-19)

"It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid." (Luke 16:17)

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place." (Matthew 5:17)

As you can see, Jesus clearly approves of the vicious Old Testament laws. He hasn’t the slightest objection to the cruelties of the Old Testament.

Christians that spout on about the covenant being "fulfilled" and how the OT "no longer applies" have either been grievously misinformed, or are lying.
^from some Yahoo answer.

Also - http://www.answering-christianity.co...e_adultery.htm

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!