/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for books about political science

MSalman
06-21-2011, 07:50 PM
Do we have any political science students here? I'm planing to do a thorough self study of political science. I might go for a distance-ed. or online degree later. But right now this is just hobby kinda thing. I was wondering if any of you could recommend me some good books for a beginner student.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
yas2010
06-21-2011, 07:56 PM
Waslaam Bro

Are you considering studying politics by region/country?

GuestFellow
06-22-2011, 12:15 PM
:sl:

If your considering distant learning, I think this may be appropriate for you, as long as you are comfortable to study by yourself.

I would choose the degree programme offered by LSE (London School of Economics and Political Science):

• Politics and International Relations
  • International Relations
  • International Development

Not exactly Political Science but similar I think. :/

http://www.londoninternational.ac.uk...es/index.shtml

^ You can download the study guide book (maximum 4 chapters) to get an idea what subject you want to study.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!